Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
I thought he lairised a bit with his disposal on Sunday. Wants to be Shai, before he can walk. But that shows confidence and ambition.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I thought he lairised a bit with his disposal on Sunday. Wants to be Shai, before he can walk. But that shows confidence and ambition.
Gotta have ambition, these young upstarts.
Same as Maurice, let them eat like kimgs and dance like princes.
Lest them end up as flappers and waddlers

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I dunno what his future is. He’s ok I guess but my expectations are pretty low compared to where they were. The experience of playing will hopefully stand him in good stead with hope of improving but I’ve got some concerns.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Was poor today. Up to him - needs to get to more contests and be harder at the contest. Lost a lot of 1-1’s today. No point having elite skills if you only touch the ball 6 times.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
He was playing forward and only came on half way through the 2nd quarter.
Between the time when he came on and 3 quarter time we had about 6-7 inside 50s!
Talk about being starved of opportunity.

Reactions: 4 users

nafe brown

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 22, 2014
He is NOT a foward he is a midfielder stop trying to make him something his not last year he was playing on a wing now foward then when he goes back to the vfl he is playing back in the midfield 🫣..you have to play players were there strengths.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
He is NOT a foward he is a midfielder stop trying to make him something his not last year he was playing on a wing now foward then when he goes back to the vfl he is playing back in the midfield 🫣..you have to play players were there strengths.
Can't have a midfielder who doesn't contest but sags off at every opportunity.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
really needs to improve his contested work if he's gonna make it.

Reactions: 3 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Lackadaisical, no sense of urgency. Is he hungry and desperate to play? Or, just seems entitled, likeDow?

Jury’s out