Where are they now?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where are they now??

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
tigergollywog said:
Did Disco08 shoot through over 911?

Djevv's hunkered in a bit of a bunker over at christianity. maybe we should send a support team? Kind of a PRE acute care crew for Posters-at-Risk

Yep, I believe so. At least that was his publicly stated reason. Not sure if there was anything else to trigger it.

It's a shame as he was always good at setting LD straight and pointing out the many many flaws in his arguments. In fact, with Disco08 here people are starting to forget just how wrong LD normally is.

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
Baloo said:
Yep, I believe so. At least that was his publicly stated reason. Not sure if there was anything else to trigger it.

It's a shame as he was always good at setting LD straight and pointing out the many many flaws in his arguments. In fact, with Disco08 here people are starting to forget just how wrong LD normally is.

so the 911 thread was the hill Disco08 chose to virtually die on? Thats cool.

If I had to virtually die on a thread, it would be kangaroo karaoke for sure. I'd virtually choke on my own vomit :vomit. Either that, or I'd virtually crucify myself on the Liam Mcbean thread. :devilangel

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
rosy23 said:
Questioning where is Missing33 is interesting. Am I mistaken believing you are friends and have met up quite regularly over the years?
Certainly do know the fella an have met pretty much all the others I've mentioned an all good decent Tigers.

As you should know Rosy there's no hidden agenda with me , yes I do know why some are no longer here but that's there thing . This thread was simply started because a few great memory's were brought up while catching up with ToO an I thought I'd throw it out there for a few of the old pre ers to have a reminiss.

IMHO the footy talk has dropped on here, doesn't meen I think the site is no good or poorly run, I still think it's bloody good an well run, no i don't think clowns like Diggler an Laff ad anything to it but hey it's not hard to just scroll past it's posts, each to there own. Another thing is this site I find a hell of a lot better then others I've seen that are full of childish , gutless, clueless crap.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
CC TIGER said:
Certainly do know the fella an have met pretty much all the others I've mentioned an all good decent Tigers.

As you should know Rosy there's no hidden agenda with me , yes I do know why some are no longer here but that's there thing . This thread was simply started because a few great memory's were brought up while catching up with ToO an I thought I'd throw it out there for a few of the old pre ers to have a reminiss.

Ta CC. A reminisce is quite different to asking where they are as though you didn't already know. Thanks for clarifying you do in fact know in regard to most of the names you mention. I wonder if they've told you an accurate story.

I could post facts and name names but not sure it would suit any real purpose.

Some you mention have their own personal reasons for not being here at the moment. Some went out of their way to be blocked. Such is life.

My hope is that those who do choose to be a member of this site enjoy it enough to abide by the posting guidelines that we all agreed to on registration....the same rules you and I and most others don't seem to have too many issues with. :)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
rosy23 said:
Ta CC. A reminisce is quite different to asking where they are as though you didn't already know. Thanks for clarifying you do in fact know in regard to most of the names you mention. I wonder if they've told you an accurate story.

Some you mention have their own personal reasons for not being here at the moment. Some went out of their way to be blocked. Such is life.

My hope is that those who do choose to be a member of this site enjoy it enough to abide by the posting guidelines that we all agreed to on registration....the same rules you and I and most others don't seem to have too many issues with. :)
Maybe I should have titled the thread " remember the quitters, banned an others" :hihi

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
rosy23 said:
I reckon this is still a very good forum and those who contribute on here are being sold a bit short imo.

It's still a good forum rosy and even though I branch out a bit more these days, I still enjoy posting here otherwise I would have departed long ago.

I did say there are still some excellent posters here and I really mean that.

For me personally it used to be a lot more fun on the boards but that could just be a sign that a lot of us are getting older.

Like Tigertim I only discovered Punt Road End forum by fluke on the back of some publicity in a HUN article back in 2004.
What a volatile time that was at Richmond. The club has come a long way in 10 years that's for sure.

PRE has enabled me as a vehicle to discuss my greatest passion with other likeminded Richmond supporters when I have been on the other side of the world.
It's also enabled me to meet a lot of really good real people in person, some of whom have become good friends.
For those reasons especially I am genuinely grateful to you for the work you've done in keeping it going.

I like this thread because it's a bit of a walk down memory lane and don't see it as more that that.

Looking forward though I hope I'm still on here for a long time to come yet and posting about Richmond premierships in the not too distant future..

Go Tiges.

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
Tigers of Old said:
It's still a good forum rosy and even though I branch out a bit more these days, I still enjoy posting here otherwise I would have departed long ago.

I did say there are still some excellent posters here and I really mean that.

For me personally it used to be a lot more fun on the boards but that could just be a sign that a lot of us are getting older.

Like Tigertim I only discovered Punt Road End forum by fluke on the back of some publicity in a HUN article back in 2004.
What a volatile time that was at Richmond. The club has come a long way in 10 years that's for sure.

PRE has enabled me as a vehicle to discuss my greatest passion with other likeminded Richmond supporters when I have been on the other side of the world.
It's also enabled me to meet a lot of really good real people in person, some of whom have become good friends.
For those reasons especially I am genuinely grateful to you for the work you've done in keeping it going.

I like this thread because it's a bit of a walk down memory lane and don't see it as more that that.

Looking forward though I hope I'm still on here for a long time to come yet and posting about Richmond premierships in the not too distant future..

Go Tiges.

gonna save 50,000th for something special Oldie?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Baloo said:

They have? >:D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Tigers of Old said:

Go Tiges.

I hope you are too...same as I would love everybody who has ever passed our way to still enjoy and appreciate the site to be here discussing our upcoming premierships. :)

P.S. Amazing you are the most prolific poster on PRE bar none and that's achieved whilst branching out. That's some impressive internet devotion. :clapping

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
Baloo said:
In fact, with Disco08 here people are starting to forget just how wrong LD normally is.

LD = leysy days? hed be in my top 5 favourite posters

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
rosy23 said:

C'mon Rosy, after all these years isn't it time to release the 'PRE Out takes' for all of us to see. Could be some riveting viewing! ;D

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
CC TIGER said:
What about a few of the Ladies Tiggytam, Anduril, Mrs Richo, Joolz they were all good value

True. Along with Crystal who was great to chat with....WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! ;D

Not many girls on here nowadays.

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
TigerForce said:
C'mon Rosy, after all these years isn't it time to release the 'PRE Out takes' for all of us to see. Could be some riveting viewing! ;D

its like cabinet documents TF. 25 years.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
TigerForce said:
True. Along with Crystal who was great to chat with....WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! ;D

Not many girls on here nowadays.

Haha TF sucked in? Dual identities and genders. And to think he/she kept sending me links to psychiatric advice. :hihi

Never have been many girls at any single time unfortunately. Usually only a few posting at any given time. Some don't even choose identify themselves as female because they reckon the blokes don't take notice of them. Go Girlpower.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
rosy23 said:
Haha TF sucked in? Dual identities and genders. And to think he/she kept sending me links to psychiatric advice. :hihi

Never have been many girls at any single time unfortunately. Usually only a few posting at any given time. Some don't even choose identify themselves as female because they reckon the blokes don't take notice of them. Go Girlpower.

Are you saying Crystal was a bloke? Bloody hell. :nailbiting