Where is 2023 camp? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where is 2023 camp?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Apollo Bay apparently?, my family holiday destination as a kid growing up and we use to own a holiday house down there, BIG mistake selling it many moons ago.

A pretty dodgy oval when I were last there, attached to the Marengo Caravan Park, (don't like the look of the cricket wicket) , but awesome views. A bit of biking up the Otways surely on the cards?

PS. I am only guessing that they may use this oval for any footy stuff, maybe they travel for an hour to Colac or something for a better ground, will find out soon enough when the Daily Diary's are posted.

**On 2nd thoughts surely they can't use this cow paddock?

View attachment 17870
Yeah sounds like it. Why in the Pussies territory???

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
What they not going to Kwee Lan, didn't we win flags going to Kwee Lan for Camps??

Sunny Coast and Gold Coast Camps = flags

2017 - Maroochydoore

2019 - Gold Coast

2020 - Gold Coast

Apollo Bay - Thats like the Wish version of Pre Season Camps.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Got a deal at stayz

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The set up they've had for the two previous years in Bright/Wandiligong has been amazing, literally across the road from my bush block! Would have been cheaper than the GC where they used to go!
Yeah but they won flags after Kwee Lan camps, Bright obviously was a poor choice going by the last 2 years outcomes ..........................:mhihi

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I just came back from Ocean Grove. You’ve gotta keep looking over your shoulder down that way. Wary of what’s in the bushes. Water tastes funny.

You get strange looks. You can see the different minds turning over eg “Eee done not come from down dis way Daryl….”

Dunno why we’re going down there. Fiji would be better.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I just came back from Ocean Grove. You’ve gotta keep looking over your shoulder down that way. Wary of what’s in the bushes. Water tastes funny.

You get strange looks. You can see the different minds turning over eg “Eee done not come from down dis way Daryl….”

Saltmine territory.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004

You’d be better suited in Barwon Heads with the other Melbourne knobs Reddog!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Apollo Bay and just 3 days. Sounds like we're not really doing much this year as far as bonding and camping adventures go. Most of it in-house?

Reactions: 1 users