Who do we select for our last list spot ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we select for our last list spot ?

Who do we pick up for our last list spot ?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 49 23.9%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 94 45.9%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Liam Stocker

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Player out of left field

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • keep a spot for the mid season draft

Votes: 33 16.1%

• Total voters

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Apart from Sparkle Narkle, it appears the info on Bradke seems somewhat limited.
Hard for us armchair critics to have an opinion one way or the other.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Tiger71 reckons he's been told Bradtke will get the nod as our supplementary pick [on Feb 15] due to list structure (forward depth) as well as based on what he's shown training with us: an aggressive forward who can play multiple positions.

Club has been impressed with Narkle as well and has told him he'll be our midseason draft pick if he isn't picked up by another club.

Go to 55:30 min mark:https://twitter.com/BFtigercast/status/16225285270348840

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
List needs is another tall, if Bradtke has handled himself well and shown scope for improvement I'd give him the nod.
I agree the list needs another tall and I hope Bradtke gets taken if he's shown the abilities, attributes and skills to make a go of it.

I'd be handy to lock the kid up for 12 months so we can see what he's got.

Reactions: 2 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
From whats been reported , posted and mentioned around the traps you would be thinking Narkle is getting the spot
But if Bradtke has shown ability and the club thinks he has the potential to make it at AFL level then i would be hoping we at least VFL list him so he can train with our boys and learn structures and game plans and if we do get an injury long term we could then select him mid season.

But i have no news or knowledge about how he has trained or if he looks like a possible player

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
From whats been reported , posted and mentioned around the traps you would be thinking Narkle is getting the spot
But if Bradtke has shown ability and the club thinks he has the potential to make it at AFL level then i would be hoping we at least VFL list him so he can train with our boys and learn structures and game plans and if we do get an injury long term we could then select him mid season.

But i have no news or knowledge about how he has trained or if he looks like a possible player
He can’t be put on the VFL list as list lodgements for the VFL have closed.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Where could they go play?
(General question for all train on players)

Vafa maybe?
Are Other state leagues still open list?
Youd think the vfl would allow late top ups

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
If im the club and gaming the selection, id take Bradtke.
Narkle unlikely to be picked by another club, none showed interest at trade time.

Then at mid season if there is an longterm injury to a mid we can pick up narkle as the insurance we need. No need to buy now

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Where could they go play?
(General question for all train on players)

Vafa maybe?
Are Other state leagues still open list?
Youd think the vfl would allow late top ups
No idea. Maybe interstate?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Narkle unlikely to be picked by another club, none showed interest at trade time.

Then at mid season if there is an longterm injury to a mid we can pick up narkle as the insurance we need. No need to buy now
He's probably put the 8kgs back on by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Club has been impressed with Narkle as well and has told him he'll be our midseason draft pick if he isn't picked up by another club.

Clubs tell about 3 dozen blokes

'Youlle be our mid season pick'

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Surely clubs can still make changes?- A VFL club could still lose 3 players to AFL clubs- that would put them at significant disadvantage

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne

Agreed