Who do we select for our last list spot ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we select for our last list spot ?

Who do we pick up for our last list spot ?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 49 23.9%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 94 45.9%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Liam Stocker

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Player out of left field

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • keep a spot for the mid season draft

Votes: 33 16.1%

• Total voters

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Richmond hand SSP trainee Luke Teal VFL contract

The young defender will remain in the yellow and black following his stint with the Tigers’ AFL program.

Mitch Keating
zerohanger.com
February 10, 2023

Richmond have handed Supplemental Selection Period hopeful Luke Teal a VFL contract for the 2023 season following the teenager's training stint with the Tigers' AFL program over the summer.

Teal, a medium-sized defender, was among the leading names left without an AFL club after being overlooked at last year's draft period despite a strong showing for the Oakleigh Chargers in the NAB League.

The 18-year-old was limited to just four matches for the Chargers but did show glimpses of his poise and versatility as a 190cm backman, mostly utilised in a lockdown role to average 17.8 disposals, 5.0 marks and 2.5 rebound 50s for the season.

The Glen Iris product would also earn a sole appearance for Vic Metro in their season decider while also featuring in the AFL Academy's clash with Collingwood's VFL side early into his draft year.

https://www.zerohanger.com/richmond-hand-ssp-trainee-luke-teal-vfl-contract-132833/

Reactions: 6 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I think aomeone posted that we can't put Narkle on the vfl list as the vfl list lodgement is done.
As weve added 3 more it looks like its possible

Reactions: 1 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I think aomeone posted that we can't put Narkle on the vfl list as the vfl list lodgement is done.
As weve added 3 more it looks like its possible
Aren’t the three VFL list additions in the photo from the club, as posted above by Smoking Aces?

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The longer it goes on the more I am thinking we are taking neither and leaving the list spot open.

We either aren't sold on either, or like both but are determining the best split for list needs. Time will tell which is true. I don't think there is any other scenario other than that 1st or we would have already made the move.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's been too long since we had a KB on the list, Bradtke for mine.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
We either aren't sold on either, or like both but are determining the best split for list needs. Time will tell which is true. I don't think there is any other scenario other than that 1st or we would have already made the move.
I have no idea really but I agree that we may not be sold on either. The only other scenario is it is a genuine 50/50

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Luke Teal was my preference so I'm hoping we keep that spot open for the midseason draft, Narkle is a known quantity, I think he's ok as a depth player but he isn't the diamond in the rough, just a solid citizen. Bradtke needs another season in the VFL, consistency is the key and given he's a mature ager he'll need to step up this year.

Reactions: 1 users