Who do you like beating the most NOWDAYS ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do you like beating the most NOWDAYS ?

Who is the modern day rival for you

• Pies

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Blues

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Cats

Votes: 78 76.5%
  • Lions

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Bombers

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Dee's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port

• Crows

• Other

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Been a while for a poll with a lot of new PRE members here now, and with the whole Clarko/Carlton need to win stories I wonder if its still the same old Pies/Blues, then the rest nowadays. Or are the modern day rivalries more relevant in the Cats/Lions etc.

I'm interested to know what the current PRE enders think.

Cats for me.

Last edited:
I like us beating anyone, but these days a win over the Cheats from Sleepy Hollow is extra special. It may change when Salty, Duckwood, Dangerflog and Shovekins are gone.

Reactions: 2 users
Is this a trick question?
Geelong by a very long way.
It supercedes even the traditional Richmond upbringing of hating Collingwood (or Carlton).

Reactions: 4 users
The Scats, wouldn't have said that the year before Salty started coaching them.

Reactions: 1 user
Funny the blues and bombers have 2 votes (as of now) and the pies none ?

Hatred runs deep my friends !

(And I love it !).

For decades it was the Bluebaggers.

In recent years, and especially with Scott and Plonkerfield there, it has become the Catastrophies.

It used to be the big ones as in Pies Blues etc. I don't consider Cats and Hawks. But I love beating Port these last few years

I could mount a case for 17 teams but at the moment it’s the flogs down the highway.
If the Tigers can’t get the job done this year, I will even start a farkin USA chant myself if it means a team like Collingwood knock off the Cats.

Collingwood, Carlton Geelong and Essendon, the big Vic Clubs.

I have enjoyed beating up on the Bears of recent years as well and the Kochies.

Regular Finals challengers opponents thats where rivalries are often built if they are not territorial.

My hatred of the current Geelong team is pretty strong, but coming home from the G earlier this year after beating Collingwood reminded me how good that *smile* feels!
Pies, still, for me

• Love