Who we are selecting with our first pick? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who we are selecting with our first pick?

Good question

I liked our strategy tonight. We’ll load up next year in a more certain draft environment after a few retirements
Tigers Bossed it ..... swaggered in like the Resevoir Dogs or the Magnificent 7 looked at the goods and went naaah you lot can fight over this litter.....nuthin there, we'll take Mojo and that scruffy looking long limbed mutt and walked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Jack R. will like him... strong mark, good kick, moves well, puts his head in the hole, runs back with the flight, strong in the contest. We can see the qualities the recruiters are looking for now, very different to some previous early pick disasters.