Who’s ya favourite Tiger ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who’s ya favourite Tiger ?

Fav 70s player St Francis
Fav 80s Tiges was No 4 Geoff " Prettyboy" Raines. Gun player lost I the trade wars with the Pies.
Fav 90s Richo
Fav 2000s Richo
Fav 2010s Richo then Dusty

Reactions: 1 users
I was Broady's 1st and only Player Sponsor in 2016 & 2017 , got to know him personally & so have a soft spot for him as he is a ripper bloke & has turned into a very solid player, much to his & others surprise if I am honest !

Due to events on & off the field on 30th Sep 2017, I was no longer his sole sponsor in 2018

:D

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Grimes and Bakes. Both as honest as the day is long. And both play with a menacing smile.
DRiol with a bullet.
KMc has become a very good footballer and don’t think people appreciate how far he’s come. No one’s laughing at him now.

Hard to pick old school favourites but Paul Broderick and Matty Knights were beautiful footballers to watch. As were Raines and Maurice Rioli.
To me Richoman is Richmond. A living icon

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Dusty is an all time Tiger icon. He isn’t a player in the team, he is Dusty, on his own.

I excluded Dusty and just concentrated on the humans in our team. Favorite RFC Deity is Martin's category

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I was Broady's 1st and only Player Sponsor in 2016 & 2017 , got to know him personally & so have a soft spot for him as he is a ripper bloke & has turned into a very solid player, much to his & others surprise if I am honest !

Due to events on & off the field on 30th Sep 2017, I was no longer his sole sponsor in 2018

:D
But as his sole sponsor, were you on the original distribution list?

• Haha
Grimes and Bakes. Both as honest as the day is long. And both play with a menacing smile.
DRiol with a bullet.
KMc has become a very good footballer and don’t think people appreciate how far he’s come. No one’s laughing at him now.

Hard to pick old school favourites but Paul Broderick and Matty Knights were beautiful footballers to watch. As were Raines and Maurice Rioli.
To me Richoman is Richmond. A living icon
Yeh - Brodders was a fave too. And Cogs.

Nick Vlastuin for me. I've always loved Prestia too but he is a hard man to love seeing half the season he is usually injured.

going back - Matty Knights. Loved the guy. those goals in the 2nd semi vs Essendon will forever be up there as best ever! Guy was a *smile* stud.

Tough question.

I gotta take a box trifecta

Cotchy dusty marlion

I don't have a current favourite, I have a collective. Shai. Marlion. Love a key forward so Lynch. Daniel and MoJu. Dusty of course. Jack and Sheds in my all-time pantheon. KMac my favourite battler of all time.

Chimp has a special place all of his own, if I ever love another player the way I love Chimpa we'll be in the midst of another dynasty.

Not many votes for Jack.

Jackmond, is my No.1

Is a jet.
Smartest footballer we have.
Eats Full Backs for fun.
Durable over a long period of time, keeps presenting and playing team footy.
Just ask Tommy Gun what a wonderful foil he is for him.
And if you need a reminder read his recent comments of not wanting to take a young player's spot for next year.
Still putting Club first.
Richmond Man thinking.
That said I hope he plays on of course.

Vote 1 Jackmond.
Epitome of a Richmond Man.
End of.