Who’s ya favourite Tiger ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who’s ya favourite Tiger ?

Not much love for Nank, he's one of my favourites, and always will be after his last quarter against Port in the 2020 prelim final.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I’m going to surprise myself and say Prestia. Just flies under the radar. Could have a Brownlow or 2 if he could string a whole season together.

Reactions: 5 users
Too many to choose from so I've gone for the Richmond Men - The Skipper and Richo.

And two I have enjoyed watching the most in this current era - D. Martin and M. Pickett.

Reactions: 1 user
Shai

My kids love Shai with Baker a close 2nd

Still plenty of love for Dusty though in the household

Tom Dion Cotch D.Rioli , hard to have a favourite to be honest.

Past players it was always Richo, gave us hope through some dark times the big fella.

Reactions: 1 users
I am disappointed at the lack of love shown for one of our greats, Luke McGuane- he was a lock for the next Richmond team of the century before Alex Rance came along.

I'll join the Baker love. He has been a favourite since he made his debut late in 2018 on the HFF.

It's hard to spilt my favourites
But Vaulstin Ottens Maxfield Stafford Knights Charles Grimes Naish Cotchin & Weightman would be my top 10.
Martin has gone past Rioli as my all time favourite.

Richo back in the day. Kept me entertained for years. And Knighta. Literally bled for us.

Today's list - Fave probably Shank. Then Jack. I've always had a soft spot for KMac. Reckon he's been underrated for years. Love Bakes too. Cumberland has me intrigued. Might turn into love next year

Have enjoyed reading this thread, some great memories.
As a 44yo Tiger tragic, my list would be:

Flea --> Jeff Hogg --> Richo --> Cotch

Though Richo is all time favourite!

An unsung hero from the 1980 premiership side.
I always tended to gravitate to the blokes who went about it without much fuss, hence Bakes, Dunc, *smile* Clay, and Terry Smith.
Also had time for blokes like Luke McGuane, Dave Astbury, Jamie Tape, Pickett, Merv Keane, blue collar types.

Reactions: 2 users