Woke politics discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Woke politics discussion

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
You guys are gunna luv this new woke initiative. Cannot wait to call your sis sib. Just imagine situ's like this at the morning food intake table " Sib pass me the vegitarian Vegiemite ". " Listen brudder I am your sister. I was born your sister & still am. Gee they taught you some crap at Uni ".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
You guys are gunna luv this new woke initiative. Cannot wait to call your sis sib. Just imagine situ's like this at the morning food intake table " Sib pass me the vegitarian Vegiemite ". " Listen brudder I am your sister. I was born your sister & still am. Gee they taught you some crap at Uni ".

You really do believe this crap don't you?

Laughable.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012

Triggered.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

dailymail.co.uk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What a great publication.

I used to love reading "The Truth", especially Heart Balm, because Royce and Neil were the correspondents:p

Last edited:

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
AFl ban weight stat for AFL players. Another woke initiative that is just laughable that they spent time & money to come to this decision. AFL so woke one day they will wake up that woke aint the way to go. Anyone have a inkling of what the next mind boggling initiative will be . Maybe no more handball as it can cause damage to the fingers & wrist.

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
AFL ban weight & height stats for AFL players.

Again, wrong, much like every other "fact" you bring to the board.

There is no ban on Height.

Listening to some players this morning, they all said the weights published were not accurate and couldn't be believed.

How does this impact you personally?

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Again, wrong, much like every other "fact" you bring to the board.

There is no ban on Height.

Listening to some players this morning, they all said the weights published were not accurate and couldn't be believed.

How does this impact you personally?

Thank you for your affable input. It has not impacted me personally but did it impact you personally ?.

Ps I edited it & removed " Height " for you personally.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
No skin folds, no weights, won't be long before the AFL insists that all fans watch games with their eyes closed so that we can't see any of those under fit porky blubber guts players shuffling around.

• Haha

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
No skin folds, no weights, won't be long before the AFL insists that all fans watch games with their eyes closed so that we can't see any of those under fit porky blubber guts players shuffling around.

about 5:21 minute mark what's being measured?

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003

about 5:21 minute mark what's being measured?
That's just the individual primitive old club fossils still existing in the dark ages. Wankfesters at AFLHQ will drag them into the light of a new day before long.
As shown on the video, way to many vulnerable n sensitive youngsters had their nights sleep disrupted stressing over the upcoming time trial n skin fold testing.

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
That's just the individual primitive old club fossils still existing in the dark ages. Wankfesters at AFLHQ will drag them into the light of a new day before long.
As shown on the video, way to many vulnerable n sensitive youngsters had their nights sleep disrupted stressing over the upcoming time trial n skin fold testing.
Dunno about that,, (correction Banks not Brown ) just laughed and joked through the whole video.. Including the skin fold.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Including the skin fold.
Funny thing though, according to channel 7's sport news tonight. Skin fold testing has been banned for a couple of years, wonder how long it will take AFLHQ to realise the RFC is breaking the rules n fine the *smile* out of us.

• Sad

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Funny thing though, according to channel 7's sport news tonight. Skin fold testing has been banned for a couple of years, wonder how long it will take AFLHQ to realise the RFC is breaking the rules n fine the *smile* out of us.
Channel 7 are wrong if that’s what they reported - no surprise there.

Skin fold testing for draftees was halted or banned prior to the 2021 draft combine

And the fact that player weights and skin fold test ban on afl players is in the Woke Politics thread shows that most people now have NFI what it means.
Some young tennis player described the AO as “the wokest tournament ever” because they now let spectators take their seats between games. FMD

Last edited:

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
And the fact that player weights and skin fold test ban on afl players is in the Woke Politics thread shows that most people now have NFI what it means.
Exactly, It has become a throw away word for things people don't like. It's original or literal meaning is being socially aware in terms of racial and social justice and I am not sure how that in itself can ever be a bad thing.

Jordan Thompson who said that people coming in to sit between games rather than wait for change of ends was woke clearly has taken up the throw away nature of the word. Of course that has nothing to do with being woke, it is about people who paid good money to see tennis being able to watch it.

Woke is now political. Potato Head is throwing the word around like confetti, everything's woke.

Reactions: 2 users