Woke politics discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Woke politics discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the norm these to fly flags outside Council officers that represent minority groups who we accept into the community as being equals. She also was ordered to undergo a Personal Development Course what ever that is. I see She represents Portsea, Sorrento . Blairgowrie ,Rye & Tootagarook & to represent that community one would think a Councillor there would not need to do a Personal Development Course. Aint bogan country is it.
You still haven’t answered the question. Why is it divisive ?

I’ve already said I didn’t know why she was banned talking to staff. The article doesn’t say

Googled Mornington Council flag ordinance & community groups can request to the CEO to fly their flag . It appears LGBTIQ have requested to fly their standard ,CEO approved , then Bissinger questioned that approval. It does not appear this never went to a Council vote just his nibs the CEO.

You still haven’t answered the question. Why is it divisive ?

I’ve already said I didn’t know why she was banned talking to staff. The article doesn’t say
Divisive is Her word not mine. . I do not know why She finds it *smile* DIVISIVE. Ask her.

Divisive is Her word not mine. . I do not know why She finds it *smile* DIVISIVE. Ask her.
Then why is it an example of woke politics ?

You posted it.

So this is an article about a councillor calling something divisive but we don’t know why it is divisive and her being banned from talking to council staff and we don’t know why she was banned?

And this is an example of work politics?

I am making the point about what a crap article it is.

Then why is it an example of woke politics ?

You posted it.

So this is an article about a councillor calling something divisive but we don’t know why it is divisive and her being banned from talking to council staff and we don’t know why she was banned?

And this is an example of work politics?

I am making the point about what a crap article it is.
Thats your opinion !!.

You agreed that you didn’t know why it was divisive and that I should ask her.
Clearly you agree that it was a poor article if you can’t work out what the issue actually is?
You are clutching at straws Tigaman. This sort of journalism feeds the non thinkers. There is a sensationalist headline, a message about woke-ism and zero details about what actually happened.
It exists for no other reason but to feed the trolls

Reactions: 1 users
Clearly you agree that it was a poor article if you can’t work out what the issue actually is?
You are clutching at straws Tigaman. This sort of journalism feeds the non thinkers. There is a sensationalist headline, a message about woke-ism and zero details about what actually happened.
In the Daily Mail? Unbelievable.

• Haha
Amen !!

Latest ADF (Australian Defence Force) woke initiative. Drones have always been named UNMANNED aircraft but now as it has most probably irked a Woker they shall be referred to as UNCREWED. Aint it luvely that all manuals in the ADF in regards to Unmanned aircraft will now have to be reprinted to Uncrewed.

Latest ADF (Australian Defence Force) woke initiative. Drones have always been named UNMANNED aircraft but now as it has most probably irked a Woker they shall be referred to as UNCREWED. Aint it luvely that all manuals in the ADF in regards to Unmanned aircraft will now have to be reprinted to Uncrewed.
I blame the PC gone mad brigade for this. A mate of mine lives next door to a woman who works on the canteen and said it was the lesbians. Gospel. If god meant women to fly he would have given them wings.

• Haha
I blame the PC gone mad brigade for this. A mate of mine lives next door to a woman who works on the canteen and said it was the lesbians. Gospel. If god meant women to fly he would have given them wings.
Always.

I like that one as it's just a better use of language. What the hell does 'manned' mean anyway.

It's a disgrace!!!

Putin and Xi's plan to weaken the Australia's military through woke manual printing is nearly complete!!!

It’s a lot of work but to me these wordings do reflect an inbuilt misogyny our culture has.

When I was a kid at school the rhyme to start a game of chase and work out was it was

Eeny meeny miny mo
Catch a nigger by the toe
If he hollers let him go
Eeny meeny mint mo

I sang this song having no idea about its underlying racism. It was just what you did to work out who was it.

I heard my kids sing it with the word tigger a few years ango instead of the other word. It was quite jarring hearing it again after 20 odd years to realise how inbuilt discrimination can be into the way society is built.

Same thing with these subtle words that imply men only for a job IMO.

Reactions: 3 users
Probably have to change the word “manual“ as well

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.