World Cup 2018 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

World Cup 2018

craig said:
That subs list would be a better team than the current Socceroos wouldnt it :-\

I get the pragmatism, but I'd prefer it if people were a little more positive. Everyone keeps talking us down.

joegarra said:
SBS have some games, otherwise Optus

SBS have 25 games and Optus all 64. Part of the negotiations to allow SBS to show 1 premier league game per week. didn't think it was allowed under the anti siphoning laws. people were complaining all over social media last night that the signal kept dropping out.

Giardiasis said:
The free kick for the last goal was a joke. Clear dive from Ronaldo.

I didn't think that at the time, though i may have been looking through rose coloured glasses. Went back to bed after the game, is the free kicked being reported as a controversial one?

tigerman said:
I didn't think that at the time, though i may have been looking through rose coloured glasses. Went back to bed after the game, is the free kicked being reported as a controversial one?
The only contact was a placement of hands on his back, there was no push, and he feel down like a bag of *smile*.

Ian4 said:
I get the pragmatism, but I'd prefer it if people were a little more positive. Everyone keeps talking us down.

It's about setting expectations. By being realistic, if we pull a draw or win it will be seen as a great result. If we instead go in thinking we're a chance, then getting 0 points will be seen as a failure.

Giardiasis said:
The free kick for the last goal was a joke. Clear dive from Ronaldo.

LOL. Not the first nor the last of this WC. You could start a seperate thread for WC dives and it'll be bigger than this one.

Here’s why Timmy is there. Sadly the only one close to this sort of skill is Melbourne City’s Armani, the youngest player in the World Cup

[youtube]pW80j7HAPoA[/youtube]

mrposhman said:
How old is frances right back? Looks like he still needs a note from his mum.

Hernandez? Older than Arzanii. Early 20s

mexican_radio said:
Oh my GOD the diving and acting In this game is astounding

Its a part of the game now. It’s become non-contact because FIFA have never done anything to prevent it.

mexican_radio said:
Oh my GOD the diving and acting In this game is astounding

It's the norm.

Terrible pitch by the way. Go Socceroos. Eat the snails.

Aussies doing well defensively. Looks like going forward may need to rely on set pieces as struggling to get enough players forward in general play.

mrposhman said:
No he's the left back, just checked its Pavard. Check that mans passport, no way is he 22.

Heh. Doesn’t shave yet.