Wrestling/WWE (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wrestling/WWE (merged)

Re: Wrestling Fans

Heidenreich has left WWE too. Not many big boys left at Smackdown. Who cares about Marc Henry and why is he being given such a big push lately?

henry's contract is up soon, then that'll be it with him.

on a side note, it'll take a huge offer for jericho to come back to wwe...

and the only way for john cena to get cheers again is to let him rap more, and let him write them instead of having the wwe writers write lame ones for him

Doolz85 said:
henry's contract is up soon, then that'll be it with him.

on a side note, it'll take a huge offer for jericho to come back to wwe...

and the only way for john cena to get cheers again is to let him rap more, and let him write them instead of having the wwe writers write lame ones for him

lol @ WWE writers writing rap lyrics. I can't stand Cena and am glad he has taken a massive fall in popularity, his gimmick is stupid.

Jericho's band Fozzy may sound untalented and lame to us, but I bet he'll make millions in Japan and Northern Europe.

I hope you're right about Christy, I'd love to see her back :hearton

What is the best web site for wrestling information? Not wwe.com either.

I sometimes use www.wrestling.observer.com pretty handy.

And another thing can somebody please tell me how to make a web link active. SO you click on the lin and go there.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com is where i usually go. The html design is pathetic but it has everything i need and is almost always up to date.

http://www.powerwrestling.com is another site but i only recommend this if you are OK with popups because there are PLENTY of popups which annoy the heck outta me here.

the weblinks are automatic on this forum :)

i use www.lordsofpain.net

and www.prowrestling.com it does have a few pop ups that are annoying, but its updated pretty often.

i also will just ask my best mate carlo what lance storm tells him ;)

I don't know that Cena will be wrestling for that much longer, he's a got a movie due for release soon. Could be why the've moved the championship on. One guy that I'd like to see get a bigger profile is Bobby Lashley. The quicker they get rid of Mark Henry the better, he's got very little talent, no real gimmick other than that 'strongest man in the world' thing and how long ago was that? He wasn't quick enough as an Olympic lifter and he moves at about the same pace as an ice age in the ring. I also like Shelton Benjamin and hate how they're making him into a joke wrestler with his 'mother'. Despite all that Smackdown claims it broke ratings records for UPN last week.

good to see Rey win the battle royal. However, whats the bet he'll take part in a 3 way match at wrestlemania 22 ?

What is it with the McMahon family always getting involved. I wish they'd bugger off and not try to get involved in the storylines. Shane eliminate HBK from the royal rumble. Shane Mc is nothing more than a spoilt brat just like his sister.

yeah i hear ya about the macmahons, at least shane o mac puts his body on the line, and doesnt power play backstage.

i think rey will lose his number one contendership to randy orton at the next PPV, the wwe have a hard on for orton and will try and put him in the wrestlemania main event.

What happened to the good ol days of Rowdy Roddy, Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, the Hart foundation, Brett Hitman and Jim the anvil Neidhart, British Bulldogs, Iron Sheik and Nicolai Volkov, Mr Perfect, Big Boss Man, Undertaker, Mr Wonderful, Barry O, Mr X, Tito, Mike Rotundo and Barry Wyndham team USA, Santana, Ricky Steamboat, Ultimate Warrior, Hill Billy Jim, Uncle Elmer, Cousin Jethro, Sereant Slaughter, Killer B's B Brian Blair and Jumping Jimmy Brunzel, Leaping Lenny Poffo, King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, George the animal Steele, Jesse the body Ventura, Jake the Snake Roberts, Adorable Adrian Adonis, Junkyard Dog, Honkey Tonk Man, The Bushwackers, Texas Tornadoe, Million Dollar Man Ted DeBiase, Rick Flair, Ravishing Rick Rude, Cowboy Bob Orton, Iron Mike Sharp, King Tonga, Corporal Kirshner, Pipers Pit the Flower Shop, Jesses Body shop and Bobby the brain Heenan, Captain Lou Albano, Mr Fuji, Jimmy the mouth from the South Hart, and Macho Mans Elizabeth (rip)

To me thats how i remember the wrestling just cannot keep up with all the factions nor do i have much interest in it anymore.

craig said:
What happened to the good ol days of Rowdy Roddy, Hogan, Macho Man Randy Savage, the Hart foundation, Brett Hitman and Jim the anvil Neidhart, British Bulldogs, Iron Sheik and Nicolai Volkov, Mr Perfect, Big Boss Man, Undertaker, Mr Wonderful, Barry O, Mr X, Tito, Mike Rotundo and Barry Wyndham team USA,  Santana, Ricky Steamboat, Ultimate Warrior, Hill Billy Jim, Uncle Elmer, Cousin Jethro, Sereant Slaughter, Killer B's B Brian Blair and Jumping Jimmy Brunzel, Leaping Lenny Poffo, King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, George the animal Steele, Jesse the body Ventura, Jake the Snake Roberts, Adorable Adrian Adonis, Junkyard Dog, Honkey Tonk Man, The Bushwackers, Texas Tornadoe, Million Dollar Man Ted DeBiase, Rick Flair, Ravishing Rick Rude, Cowboy Bob Orton, Iron Mike Sharp, King Tonga, Corporal Kirshner, Pipers Pit the Flower Shop, Jesses Body shop and Bobby the brain Heenan, Captain Lou Albano, Mr Fuji, Jimmy the mouth from the South Hart, and Macho Mans Elizabeth (rip)

To me thats how i remember the wrestling just cannot keep up with all the factions nor  do i have much interest in it anymore.

approximately half of these wrestlers are either dead or have serious health issues at the moment. :-\

Doolz85 said:
yeah i hear ya about the macmahons, at least shane o mac puts his body on the line, and doesnt power play backstage.

i think rey will lose his number one contendership to randy orton at the next PPV, the wwe have a hard on for orton and will try and put him in the wrestlemania main event.
I really like watching Rey, he's such an entertaining wrestler with that high flying lucha style and love to see him win the belt, however I don't know that he ever will. His size always counts against him. Of course if he were bigger he wouldn't be as quick or as agile as he is.

The King of Kings gets Back on His Throne at Backlash :bash

Triple H the King of Kings, Ceribal Assian, The Game.   :beer

Rey Mysterio Sucks

WWE SUPERSTARS

Who is your fav wrestler ?

1- Triple H
2-Kurt Angle
3-Lashley

Who is your most hated wrestler?

1-Rey Mysterio
2-John Cena
3-JBL

om21 said:
Cena will get his push. Now that Lesnar has left and Big Show is injured, SmackDown is clearly lacking stars, hence the Booker T push. I think that Cena needs to do his apprenticeship before he gets a title-shot. Whilst I dont agree with JBL, at least its something different.

I have always said that Raw was the better brand and well its coming to fruitition. It will be interesting to see how the Judgement Day PPV goes. The Taker should appear....

Cena Sucks

Re: WWE SUPERSTARS

My Favourite wrestler is John Cena and I also like Rey Mysterio and Carlito
:clap :hihi

My most hated wrestler is JBL or Edge.
Im going to Raw when it comes to Melbourne

Cena Rox :spin

Re: WWE SUPERSTARS

Reeshan said:
My Favourite wrestler is John Cena and I also like Rey Mysterio and Carlito
:clap :hihi

My most hated wrestler is JBL or Edge.