2015 draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 draft

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
tigerlove said:
Balic and Mathieson went late 30s. Shows what we know, not much.

Mathieson wasn't a huge shock but Balic really surprised, as did Bonner. Doesn't matter really because they are all on a list now, proof is in the pudding.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Rancey18 said:
Mathieson, Hibberd and Bonner still haven't been selected.
It just goes to show how valuable 2nd round picks are, even in an alleged weak draft.

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
bullus_hit said:
Mathieson wasn't a huge shock but Balic really surprised, as did Bonner. Doesn't matter really because they are all on a list now, proof is in the pudding.
Hibberd went a lot later than you were thinking to Bully

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
bullus_hit said:

Balic didnt surprise me. His hands in tight are unbelievable and that is such a rare commodity. Will be a great pivot player who sets plays up despite his lack of athleticsm.