2015 draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2015 draft

tigerlove said:
Balic and Mathieson went late 30s. Shows what we know, not much.

Mathieson wasn't a huge shock but Balic really surprised, as did Bonner. Doesn't matter really because they are all on a list now, proof is in the pudding.

Rancey18 said:
Mathieson, Hibberd and Bonner still haven't been selected.
It just goes to show how valuable 2nd round picks are, even in an alleged weak draft.

bullus_hit said:
Mathieson wasn't a huge shock but Balic really surprised, as did Bonner. Doesn't matter really because they are all on a list now, proof is in the pudding.
Hibberd went a lot later than you were thinking to Bully

bullus_hit said:

Balic didnt surprise me. His hands in tight are unbelievable and that is such a rare commodity. Will be a great pivot player who sets plays up despite his lack of athleticsm.