2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2019 Grand Final Match Day Thread - Richmond v GWS

I've been struggling with mental health all year and this has really helped me see the light. Thank you Tigers.
2017 was the same for me. Make sure you see the sun rise everyday. And watch the replay everyday.

Reactions: 6 users
It's been a day when marvellous new memories are created, and wonderful old memories are recalled.

Today I watched our win with my 93 year old father in his Kyneton nursing home.

In 1967 that same man took me – plus his own father – to watch us beat the Cats.

No doubt many of you have similar stories to tell, of family tradition and inter-generational connection.
I watched it with family and friends including my cousin who got me into barracking for the Tiges when I was 7. Yesterday was such an awesome and special day which will forever be etched in my memory.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone with a link to download to the radio cast and maybe the game too? Had 2017 on my phone and really gave me a happy place. PM me.

Got to thank my late father David for being a Tiger devotee when his siblings followed that Princess Park lot. Been tough going at times but stuck to the Tigers like glue. Eldest son & grand son flew over from WA 2017 (Punt Road) & again this year with seats in The G. Rance back next year & barring injuries two on the trot on offer.

Reactions: 1 users
Toby Green can go get f***ed though, hope they cite him as he went for the face again today. If they really want to build a culture to be proud of they need to lose Green - talented but not worth it.

There’s something not right in that kids head with his propensity for face grabbing. He needs counciling.

Reactions: 1 user
I've been struggling with mental health all year and this has really helped me see the light. Thank you Tigers.
Mate I’ve been where you are. Just know that you can and will get through it. It may take a little while, but it’s not a permanent place.

Anyone with a link to download to the radio cast and maybe the game too? Had 2017 on my phone and really gave me a happy place. PM me.

Yep if there is a link going please message. I have all the 2017 calls on my phone and pc as backup. You can hear people’s minds changing as the game proceeds.

I will listening Space.
Make sure you say it’s spaceace!

I usually call in as ‘Spiro from Richmond’ (not my real name).
Not sure when I’ll call but I will give everyone here a heads up

Remember those days when those of us with kids wondered if we were doing the right thing by passing on the love of the club to them? How long ago that seems now. I was texting my cousin in WA yesterday and we were both thinking of our Dads who were Tigers like we are and how they would have loved yesterday. Thanks Dad.

I have the pre game, match and post game in 720p and 1080p. Will pull the radio feeds when I get back from Aus.

I've got 3AW and MMM waiting for me when I get home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
My point was more at asking the crowd to sing along. It's embarrassing.
I refused to stand and sing. Song about a thief that gets caught stealing and commits suicide.
The irony is that the rah rahs sing it at Wallabies games.
Who’s that golden Rolex you’ve got stuffed in your Vuitton bag? Won’t you come and Rah Rah with me?

hey tigers, I went along to the family day at Punt Road, did anyone else head over? I made it in time to see the team presented to the faithful and hoist the cup into the air. Pretty great feeling singing the song with everyone, fantastic atmosphere.

hey tigers, I went along to the family day at Punt Road, did anyone else head over? I made it in time to see the team presented to the faithful and hoist the cup into the air. Pretty great feeling singing the song with everyone, fantastic atmosphere.
Replay of radio call on SEN now