2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Some brilliant names among the Western Australians (although the Queenslanders should’ve been taken off their parents - poor kids). I’d be scared around the bus-slinging guy. Or is he just more bustling than the next bloke?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone see how jed hagan went on wafl debut for east freo (broke into a good side?)

He has richmond written all over him

Surfer. Geelong will be able to burn his house down
Reminds me of a Swans small, in the mould of Buchanan and Schneider.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Some brilliant names among the Western Australians (although the Queenslanders should’ve been taken off their parents - poor kids). I’d be scared around the bus-slinging guy. Or is he just more bustling than the next bloke?

The Brain lad has a dozen siblings, mostly with original names

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
George Wardlaw did his hamstring again the other day playing against Xavier.

Can’t recall if that’s 2 or 3 times now that he’s done a hamstring but whatever, that’s not good at such a young age.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
George Wardlaw did his hamstring again the other day playing against Xavier.

Can’t recall if that’s 2 or 3 times now that he’s done a hamstring but whatever, that’s not good at such a young age.
If he slips past about 6 I'd still be shocked. Would be a good fit for the Bombers or Hawks.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Recruiters can live with bone and tendon injuries but hate soft tissue injuries. He will drop for sure now

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
From what l heard ,he has been pushing himself hard to come back for the end of season he has over done it .

Charlie Naish played for Vic Metro u17 on the weekend,played alright he's looking like a second or third rounder at this early stage.

Reactions: 6 users

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
Brayden George slipped into number 13 in Rookie Me’s rankings. Interesting. Szybkowski at 12. Hmmm.
Were do they have Bailey Humphrey ,he would have risen as a likely top 10 selection ,very good player.
The knock on him is his kicking,but it isn't that bad ,at 184cm 86 kg ,he is a powerful mid,and a very good forward.

I guess the knock on George is can he become a mid ,or is he just a dynamic forward type ,he is back from injury .
I guess he is one of those player's who could go early or could slide.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Were do they have Bailey Humphrey ,he would have risen as a likely top 10 selection ,very good player.
The knock on him is his kicking,but it isn't that bad ,at 184cm 86 kg ,he is a powerful mid,and a very good forward.

I guess the knock on George is can he become a mid ,or is he just a dynamic forward type ,he is back from injury .
Humphrey B. Bear is ranked 18th.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Some good midfielders this year, a player who I'm hoping might be still available for our pick is Cameron Mackenzie, what's your thoughts on him?

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
Some good midfielders this year, a player who I'm hoping might be still available for our pick is Cameron Mackenzie, what's your thoughts on him?
He's a very good player,seems very well rounded in all aspects of football,nice kick,good overhead,tackles/get contested ball,and outside ball,he isn't slow .
From the interview l seen of him he has the good character the tigers like,he would be a good pick up,but l reckon we trade our first pick this year.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He's a very good player,seems very well rounded in all aspects of football,nice kick,good overhead,tackles/get contested ball,and outside ball,he isn't slow .
From the interview l seen of him he has the good character the tigers like,he would be a good pick up,but l reckon we trade our first pick this year.
Do you mean we might couple up our 1st & 2nd for a lower first rounder.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
His work around the stoppages this Championships has been first rate.