2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

Some brilliant names among the Western Australians (although the Queenslanders should’ve been taken off their parents - poor kids). I’d be scared around the bus-slinging guy. Or is he just more bustling than the next bloke?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone see how jed hagan went on wafl debut for east freo (broke into a good side?)

He has richmond written all over him

Surfer. Geelong will be able to burn his house down
Reminds me of a Swans small, in the mould of Buchanan and Schneider.

Some brilliant names among the Western Australians (although the Queenslanders should’ve been taken off their parents - poor kids). I’d be scared around the bus-slinging guy. Or is he just more bustling than the next bloke?

The Brain lad has a dozen siblings, mostly with original names

George Wardlaw did his hamstring again the other day playing against Xavier.

Can’t recall if that’s 2 or 3 times now that he’s done a hamstring but whatever, that’s not good at such a young age.

George Wardlaw did his hamstring again the other day playing against Xavier.

Can’t recall if that’s 2 or 3 times now that he’s done a hamstring but whatever, that’s not good at such a young age.
If he slips past about 6 I'd still be shocked. Would be a good fit for the Bombers or Hawks.

Recruiters can live with bone and tendon injuries but hate soft tissue injuries. He will drop for sure now

From what l heard ,he has been pushing himself hard to come back for the end of season he has over done it .

Charlie Naish played for Vic Metro u17 on the weekend,played alright he's looking like a second or third rounder at this early stage.

Reactions: 6 users
Brayden George slipped into number 13 in Rookie Me’s rankings. Interesting. Szybkowski at 12. Hmmm.
Were do they have Bailey Humphrey ,he would have risen as a likely top 10 selection ,very good player.
The knock on him is his kicking,but it isn't that bad ,at 184cm 86 kg ,he is a powerful mid,and a very good forward.

I guess the knock on George is can he become a mid ,or is he just a dynamic forward type ,he is back from injury .
I guess he is one of those player's who could go early or could slide.

Were do they have Bailey Humphrey ,he would have risen as a likely top 10 selection ,very good player.
The knock on him is his kicking,but it isn't that bad ,at 184cm 86 kg ,he is a powerful mid,and a very good forward.

I guess the knock on George is can he become a mid ,or is he just a dynamic forward type ,he is back from injury .
Humphrey B. Bear is ranked 18th.

Some good midfielders this year, a player who I'm hoping might be still available for our pick is Cameron Mackenzie, what's your thoughts on him?

Some good midfielders this year, a player who I'm hoping might be still available for our pick is Cameron Mackenzie, what's your thoughts on him?
He's a very good player,seems very well rounded in all aspects of football,nice kick,good overhead,tackles/get contested ball,and outside ball,he isn't slow .
From the interview l seen of him he has the good character the tigers like,he would be a good pick up,but l reckon we trade our first pick this year.

Reactions: 2 users
He's a very good player,seems very well rounded in all aspects of football,nice kick,good overhead,tackles/get contested ball,and outside ball,he isn't slow .
From the interview l seen of him he has the good character the tigers like,he would be a good pick up,but l reckon we trade our first pick this year.
Do you mean we might couple up our 1st & 2nd for a lower first rounder.

His work around the stoppages this Championships has been first rate.