2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Florenca would be a good pick. He is averaging 32 disposals in thw WAFL and is a ready to play 25 year old. I reckon he would leapfrog RCD, Ross and Dow in the midfield pecking order.

Reactions: 1 user

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
He was pretty good in round 8 against the Lions as a top up player. Ninteen touches and seven tackles.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
NFL list builds are becoming more and more like the AFL, I read this from Peter Kings column this week ( one of the best weekly sports columns getting around) and with our draft approaching, I hope we have a “ Ready List” of mids.

Let me tell you a story from my years covering the Giants in the eighties. Coach Bill Parcells, at games, used to carry in his back pocket what he called his “Ready List,” a list with two or three prime unsigned players at each position. That way, if the Giants had an injury during a game, Parcells could check the Ready List and direct pro scout Tim Rooney to get Player X to the Giants’ facility so he could be signed by the next day. Parcells was famous for working out players to see if they’d be a fit in a time of need, and continually update the list as the year went on.

We get a mid that can come in and play a role and it could make all the difference.

Our margins are that fine.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Who's the leading contested possession in the WAFL?
Who's the leading contested possession player in the SANFL?
One of those 2

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We need a grunt who can win the footy and stick a tackle that isnt slow or another Tall.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Geez Jacob BAUER looks like he is an elite marking forward - bucket hands. Funny kicking action that looks accurate. Will be a nice pick up for someone

Reactions: 1 users

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
We need a grunt who can win the footy and stick a tackle that isnt slow or another Tall.
Bring back Townsend, o_O
o_O,He's not fast ,but can play forward ,would make the perfect tagger,and he can play at the highest level

• Love

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Irony of this being the moment we needed Josh Caddy with Noah and Tom out he had retired.

Tortured Tiger

Junior Development - The Tigers key to success !!
Jan 24, 2005
  • Haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Ha, you spoke too soon. Jacob Bauer the big tip for Tigers on seven news.
A mid sized forward would be exactly what we need. I read somewhere, someone described him as having bucket hands but an awkward looking (but pretty accurate) kick.