2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

Florenca would be a good pick. He is averaging 32 disposals in thw WAFL and is a ready to play 25 year old. I reckon he would leapfrog RCD, Ross and Dow in the midfield pecking order.

Reactions: 1 user
He was pretty good in round 8 against the Lions as a top up player. Ninteen touches and seven tackles.

NFL list builds are becoming more and more like the AFL, I read this from Peter Kings column this week ( one of the best weekly sports columns getting around) and with our draft approaching, I hope we have a “ Ready List” of mids.

Let me tell you a story from my years covering the Giants in the eighties. Coach Bill Parcells, at games, used to carry in his back pocket what he called his “Ready List,” a list with two or three prime unsigned players at each position. That way, if the Giants had an injury during a game, Parcells could check the Ready List and direct pro scout Tim Rooney to get Player X to the Giants’ facility so he could be signed by the next day. Parcells was famous for working out players to see if they’d be a fit in a time of need, and continually update the list as the year went on.

We get a mid that can come in and play a role and it could make all the difference.

Our margins are that fine.

Reactions: 2 users
Who's the leading contested possession in the WAFL?
Who's the leading contested possession player in the SANFL?
One of those 2

We need a grunt who can win the footy and stick a tackle that isnt slow or another Tall.

Geez Jacob BAUER looks like he is an elite marking forward - bucket hands. Funny kicking action that looks accurate. Will be a nice pick up for someone

Reactions: 1 users
We need a grunt who can win the footy and stick a tackle that isnt slow or another Tall.
Bring back Townsend, o_O
o_O,He's not fast ,but can play forward ,would make the perfect tagger,and he can play at the highest level

• Love
The Irony of this being the moment we needed Josh Caddy with Noah and Tom out he had retired.

• Haha
Ha, you spoke too soon. Jacob Bauer the big tip for Tigers on seven news.
A mid sized forward would be exactly what we need. I read somewhere, someone described him as having bucket hands but an awkward looking (but pretty accurate) kick.