2023 Women's World Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 Women's World Cup

Defence has been our problem in recent years, but I thought we held up well last night. Our passing in the final third needs to improve, but I'm sure it will. Good confidence boost going into Thursday. The French are a solid team.

I really hope Sam Kerr is able to handle the weight of expectation.

Not sure why Cortnee Vine is still in Australia. She has all the tricks.

50,000. Great turnout. But gee it was cringe. Mexican waves and "Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi" all night. No atmosphere at all. But I'm gonna choose to believe it's because it was full of casual fans and because Marvel is a 5hithole

Reactions: 1 user
50,000. Great turnout. But gee it was cringe. Mexican waves and "Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi" all night. No atmosphere at all. But I'm gonna choose to believe it's because it was full of casual fans and because Marvel is a 5hithole
Yeah, felt like a 20/20 at times in the crowd- a few "theatre goers" i think.

Defence has been our problem in recent years, but I thought we held up well last night. Our passing in the final third needs to improve, but I'm sure it will. Good confidence boost going into Thursday. The French are a solid team.

I really hope Sam Kerr is able to handle the weight of expectation.

Not sure why Cortnee Vine is still in Australia. She has all the tricks.
Yeah, the defence was good- a couple of errors with the ball, but generally strong.

Vine was great- she might have a starting spot i reckon.

You'd think with Soccer, NRL & Rugby Union we'd have the demand for a 40-50k rectangular stadium in Melbourne. Also handy for the concerts that come through that demand a stadium.

Huge news!

Sam Kerr out. Calf. Could be for 2 games.

Injured at training.

Wow. I’m deflated….

• Sad
Kerr didn't seem quite right v France.

Good test of squad depth.

Looking forward to kick-off !

good half by the Irish girls, Australia not playing good balls into the box

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Thats as good a penalty as you'll see. Gave the keeper no chance even if she'd gone the right way.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users