2023 Women's World Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 Women's World Cup

Take the 3 points.

Not a convincing second part of the second half, but look the pressure would have been on the girls , especially with the superstar Kerr out injured.

Reactions: 1 users
the Irish play a back 5 plus the keeper - hard work for the Matildas - glad for the win

Reactions: 1 user
Take the 3 points.

Not a convincing second part of the second half, but look the pressure would have been on the girls , especially with the superstar Kerr out injured.
The Irish girls played a great defensive game and countered with speed, they were quite good and gave some good insight to our next opponent.

Australian coach and management have taken a leaf out of RFC's book with regards to the extent of Kerr's calf injury

A win, that's all the matters in the World Cup.

The radio feed said there was a bit or remonstrating between players after the match. Didn't see it on the telecast I saw. Anyone have more detail?

Must say the fierceness of the tackles is a delight to watch.

Last edited:
The Irish girls played a great defensive game and countered with speed, they were quite good and gave some good insight to our next opponent.

Not enough credit given to Ireland. The defended well and played a physical game.

I also felt they handled the occassion better than us. Oh well, 3 points are 3 points.

Also, thanks FIFA for the seat. They put my in the very last row at the Ireland end, right in front of the massive screen... But at least there were no flogs behind me telling me to sit down :LOL:

Are channel 7 showing any other games on free to air or only Matildas?

Hmm I thought 7 had more games but appears not. I might take out Optus Sport for 1 month. $6.99 for a month as an Optus customer, cancel anytime

Ch7 hey? who gave them the rights to the tournament?

I can't even find a show with highlights of the other games ..