2024 Richmond Coach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Richmond Coach

Well if Lloyd is endorsing Leppa as a senior coach I'm putting a line through his name. Doesn't get much right does Lloydy

Reactions: 3 users
The Lovett court trial also paints a good picture of mini and not putting up with trash
Another St Kilda player who turned up to the apartment that night, Adam Schneider, said his team-mate Andrew McQualter took Mr Lovett to task.

Mr Schneider told the jury that Mr McQualter, who wasn't drinking that night, seemed "a little bit wound up" when he confronted Mr Lovett with the allegations.

He told Mr Lovett to "f**k off, we don't want you here at this club anymore", Mr Schneider told the trial.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
For those who think Mini's a bit soft to the players, here's some interesting comments from Caro when speaking to Ross Lyon

Anybody who has ever seen a Mini post match would never say such a thing, TF.

If Fly was an admirer of those who adhere to standards, Mini is a decrier of those who lack them. To date. Not to say Fly didn't have the odd moment.

Mini's work on Longmire's tactics in R 17 was good.

*Why couldn't Hardwick do that?* He could, in his sleep. Hardwick was always about sustainable strategy rather than "pocket strategies". [see Chris Scott.]

Not to say that Mini isn't showing his wares in coaching tactical wins in 2023. Bravo. RFC knows the extent to which Mini himself is responsible for our tactics and results in 2023. If Mini doesn't hold on it's because he wasn't pulling the reins. According to RFC.

On the face of it I'm pro Mini atm. Notwithstanding his early lack of discipline in his post match pressers. Does Mini need a yoga instructor? I don't give a *smile* when he plays small and loses one game in order to win ten.

Reactions: 1 user
Dew just been boned. One more club now in the market for a new coach.

Reactions: 1 users
Dimma has obviously said yes. That's only reason Mark Evans would make a fool of himself after his stability conference

Yep Dimma and his missus hunting for houses on the GC next week. Dusty also if you believe the rumour mill.

I've faith that the process our club puts in place will unearth the best possible coach for us for the next ten years - has to be the goal. Whether that's McQualter or someone else is irrelevant as long as club is satisfied it's the right individual.

Reactions: 5 users
Cold Ghost is a shithole. Doomed for failure.
Maybe. As a club ATM yes. Sports teams historically, yes. But big base of footy fans who will jump on board, some great young talent and more coming, Burleigh Heads and Currumbin, I have no idea if Dimma will succeed or not, but if he can't build some culture and credibility, nobody can.