Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Yze got bossed by Ross on Sunday.
The change after quarter time was stark, thanks to Lyon's coaching.

The saints saw our forward ball movement, sat someone in the spot and took the intercept.
Terrific learning experience for Yze.
Cant wait to see when we next play the saints

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
What’s are yzes’ vfl coaching credentials like?

Will get a good half of a crack at it.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Hands are tied.

Can’t coach at the moment, just try to plug gaps.

Reactions: 3 users

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Yze got bossed by Ross on Sunday.
The change after quarter time was stark, thanks to Lyon's coaching.

The saints saw our forward ball movement, sat someone in the spot and took the intercept.
Terrific learning experience for Yze.
Cant wait to see when we next play the saints
God wouldn't have gotten the Tiggs over the line !

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Think he would have against the saints . Lower the eyes and kick short inside F50
High ball in never going to work
Out coached by Ross the Boss !
Yze actually commented about the lack of composure in the forward 50 in the last quarter. I suspect bombing the high ball in was not the coaching instructions

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Hands are tied.

Can’t coach at the moment, just try to plug gaps.
Yep. We have to replace Short and Grimes is the only injured player who may come back in. So the only players available to come into the team this week if changes are made are

Grimes if fit
Naismith
Green
Banks
Ryan
Cumberland
Smith
Coulthard

That's it.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Yze said he was hopeful Hopper would be back.

But yeah if Melbourne midfield is on we are probably going to have Brown and Petty look like Lockett and Dunstall.

Reactions: 1 users

Rod

Tiger Superstar
Aug 3, 2003
Bruswick West
Let me guess: "Evil puppet-master Tim Livingstone won't let me pick him"?
Hahahahhahaha…. I probably should have put this on the Noah Cumberland thread…. given this years great debate will start all over again…. FWIW, Yze said he’s simply not playing well enough but also mentions his corky and limited/interrupted preseason.

Reactions: 4 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
MCLs are usually 4-6 and respond well to exercise/therapy, Balta's must have been pretty bad if its going to be longer than that

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
If the whole season was going to pan out like it did yesterday then I'd be getting really excited by who is the number one draft pick.
Unfortunately as troops return from injury we know it won't pan out that way & we'll probably put together some late season wins as we have shown we are capable of playing good footy.
Best part of now is the footy department see the fringe players & whether they have any genuine value going forward.
Yze is finding out who will sink & who can swim.
Only Lefau really showed much yesterday. That was a bit of a worry against the bottom side IMHO.

Reactions: 4 users