Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
He needs to be told he is safe and he has the time to rebuild.
As soon the media attack. We need everyone on board
We have won 3 flags we have time to rejuvenate
he would have been told this by Balme and Gale........there is no way these two did not know what state our list is in.

Reactions: 3 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I thought he did a good job with my cousin's family room refurb but the giant pen!s/rocket ship sculpture on Ewingsdale Rd was a bit much.

ffs can't say pen1s
I thought his video piece saying the word pen1s in 13 different Albanian dialects clad only in a jockstrap as a comment on futility of modernist masculinity was pretty good.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

jamo

The face of Evil
Apr 23, 2004
melbourne
The injuries have not helped, you get a fully fit Richmond with full pre seasons, and they are not that bad on paper, Get the players fit, top up with a bunch of quality first round draft picks and they are not that far off.

Reactions: 4 users

Bunnyman

Tiger Cub
Jan 20, 2024
"Yeh no doubt" - Adem Yze, 20 times an interview.

Been loving the Yze-isms so far ha ha ha

Reactions: 1 user

frecks

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
"Yeh no doubt" - Adem Yze, 20 times an interview.

Been loving the Yze-isms so far ha ha ha
I like his upfront, tell it as it is guy and reckon this also appeals to his players. We've got the coach that has the tools to lead our club to better days.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
First week of selection angst. Dropped youngsters, played vets, setting standards. Supporters miffed.

Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I congratulated him for his coaching efforts
Against Syd but since then he has been ordinary.
Why not try Miller or Vaulstin forward?
Why isn't Cumberland getting a game.
Why not move Rioli forward? Both Mansell and Campbell were useless.
Not to make a move to try to help us score was ordinary.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
I congratulated him for his coaching efforts
Against Syd but since then he has been ordinary.
Why not try Miller or Vaulstin forward?
Why isn't Cumberland getting a game.
Why not move Rioli forward? Both Mansell and Campbell were useless.
Not to make a move to try to help us score was ordinary.
This post is ordinary im happy with how hes coaching hes doing the best with whay we have at the moment. Also seeing improvement and confidence hes instilling in young players is genuinely refreshing and will take the club forward not immediately but in time!

Reactions: 9 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
With the injuries we have, he’s doing the best we can. Tried two rucks tonight - failed - won’t be done again.

Forward line structure & injuries killing us. Impossible to know where we truly are.

We now know Brown & Campbell & possibly Lefau will all be players. The uncertainty with Dow & Ralphsmith goes on (better today but who knows next week) but Banks is a bust.

His fitness staff are a fail and must go. I can see this turn around quickly once fit players come back.

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington
At least we are competitive for patches of games and have a better system of ball movement than under Dimma with have a starting team missing. Still more competitive at centre bounces and clearances too.

I also like that he can put time into negating the influence of the better mids we’re up against. They were always allowed to do as they pleased in the past which is a risky game to play.

Give him a group of fit players that he can work with for a season or two so he can show us what he can do.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I think he is coaching really well. He is trying new things, backing the kids etc

The reality is, take the equivalent of our injuries out of Melbourne.. well any side really…and see how they go!!!

Reactions: 5 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
He knows we're we a that we need to rejuvenate even through I like to see more kids. Good to see backs the kids and makes moves. Pickett on Petracca we haven't tagged in years. Good sign our youngsters are improving Rioli, Brown, Miller etc.He needs a couple of drafts and hit free agency and sort this garbage in our fitness and conditioning and medical department and add couple of his assistant coaches.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
11 quarters this year we have kicked one goal. 6 more 2 goals.
there are obvious reasons but we need to work out some alternative paths to goal.

Reactions: 1 user