AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Tonight.

“So...um... Dimma (scratches arse and nose starts to bleed).....do you um...reckon your split with your wife is why you’re only 4-4 and Shai Bolton is now out for a few weeks ?”

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tonight.

“So...um... Dimma (scratches arse and nose starts to bleed).....do you um...reckon your split with your wife is why you’re only 4-4 and Shai Bolton is now out for a few weeks ?”
:mhihi Geez....what a night for Dimma to go in. Boys did nothing wrong. Just an f-head wanting to cause trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
:mhihi Geez....what a night for Dimma to go in. Boys did nothing wrong. Just an f-head wanting to cause trouble.
He was very controlled at the start of the show not to bag us.
The goose said last year we had no chance and the winner of the 2020 flag would be the greatest flag ever won.
But that statement very quickly faded going into the last qtr of the Grand final
The media are all lining up to slap us on the way down

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
To be fair, wasn’t as bad as I thought. Seems even Fudd recognises this might (stress might without hearing the other side of the story) yet be another example of an AFL player being taken advantage of.

If thats the case, this ahole needs to be charged and highlighted to the other aholes in our community.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Wow massive attack by Dimma on “dropping the knees and shrugging the shoulders” in a tackle. Attracting frees. Wonder who he’d be referring to ???

Big time worked up.

Reactions: 5 users

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
who would you consider quick in your best 22 catman?

Rohan and Cameron? Narkle (debatable best 22?), I suppose greg-brian isnt slow. Tuohy?

tigers id consider quick: Castagna, balta, Grimes, broad, Pickett, Rioli, Mansell, Bolton, McIntosh, maybe Prestia,

interesting our midfield isnt overly quick. get it and get it outside to the speed

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Rohan yeah Cameron Holmes Clarke ( though both not playing).

We looked quick, but in reality we aint.

I think the cats managed to tackle you blokes before ya got on yer bikes.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
how unlucky am I , flicking the channels and bang stumble on 360 the Tiger bash ......sorry can’t watch this crap

Reactions: 1 users

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
how unlucky am I , flicking the channels and bang stumble on 360 the Tiger bash ......sorry can’t watch this crap
Montagna saying we are lucky to get away with frees not called against us . Nank and Lynch with off the ball incidents. He just doesn’t like us.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Montagna saying we are lucky to get away with frees not called against us . Nank and Lynch with off the ball incidents. He just doesn’t like us.
MRP has already covered this so why does he bring it up again? Idiot. It's been part of the game for years.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Just dont watch them.
Still I cant remember hawks or Cats constantly undermined by media during their reign.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
So Montana and King saying Brisbane should not accept any unsocial play by the Tigers and muppet Robinson saying his namesake at Brisbane will run 50 meters to exact revenge.

All this after Gil was advocating players walk away from conflict.

No wonder there is confusion

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
MRP has already covered this so why does he bring it up again? Idiot. It's been part of the game for years.
I normally stop watching when we loose due to the arses putting in the boots,Montana just as a chip in his shoulder when talking richmond,not a mention on our umpire reaming and often getting half the frees that opposition does.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Wouldn’t have a problem with it eddazol , however every club does it and the media just feel the need to single us out, obviously I’m a tad bias ;) however I think it’s beyond a jealous joke .

BTW glad to hear Garry Lyon ( not everybody’s cup of tea) give Robbo a clip this morning, such an ordinary ambulance chasing human

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Does anyone really listen to that fat little campaigner?
Like all his era of St Kiddenme players, biggest career moment was a drawn Grand Final. Some of the players have gotten over it, several others especially ones in the media are simply bitter n twisted.