AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Sitting here watching AFL 360, looking from right to left, Joey Montagna, Jack Reiwoldt, Ponce and David King, I'm not sure if it's the camera angle, but it looks like King is looking across at Joel Montagna thinking "mmmm look at him sitting there, doey eye'd"!
Imagining an apple in his mouth, on a spit, rotating slowly over a constant heat, sweat dripping into the coals...... yummy, one biter for me!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That was pretty good Dimma and Clarko. Very interesting.
Good to see Dimma show hunger for next season. I'm glad we missed out this season coz it re-builds energy again.

Best time to take a back step was in this sh!t house season.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Clarko: pretty sure by June or July next year I’ll wanna be back coaching again.

Dont miss finals again Dimma. Your best mate’ll take ya job ! Haargh haargh haargh !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Clarko: pretty sure by June or July next year he’ll wanna be back coaching again.

Dont miss finals again Dimma. Your best mate’ll take ya job ! Haargh haargh haargh !
I was thinking the same but only if Dimma decided to retire and pass the baton.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Watching tonight without Robinson on the desk and having 3 great football brains + host should once and for all convince management....... he shouldn't be coming back!

Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It was one on the better episodes of 360 I've seen .

Reactions: 3 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
There is a point in that interview where Hardwick struggles to remember who Melbourne had played in their Prelim.
I wonder if that was a deliberate sledge at the way C.Snott could never being himself to utter the word "Richmond" in his pressers.

It starts here:

Reactions: 3 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
There is a point in that interview where Hardwick struggles to remember who Melbourne had played in their Prelim.
I wonder if that was a deliberate sledge at the way C.Snott could never being himself to utter the word "Richmond" in his pressers.

It starts here:

Great segment.

Near the end Dimma referred to Robbo as "Bung"! The chronic drunk jester from Wizard of Id :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

It starts here:

He was meant to say unlucky Melbourne had a bye in the preliminary final too