AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

That was disgusting. WTF is wrong with that lot. Cherry picked a few comments from over several years of dumb footy journo quesions and piled onto Dimma's return serve. At least Lloyd come to his defence. Do they really think any decent Journo could not cherry pick from ANY coach pressers and find similar garbage. Look at Malthouse, Beverige, Sheedy, Lyon just to name a few. I hope Dimma gets word of that garbage and bans not only 3AW but all of thosw wankers. Gutter Journalism from Wilson, Hutchy et el.
Yep, cut the Bastards off! Should have done it years ago.

Reactions: 1 user
D King stuck up for hardwick with that goose Morris after the game on the weekend. Just stuck it up him after he said that hardwick always deflects from the team that's what he does. Little punk morris.

Reactions: 1 users
Very very poor from OTC showing Dimma & Brown as a boxing match. Sh!ts me to the bone why rubbish like this never happens with other d*head coaches (ala Figgy & Pricky)

D King stuck up for hardwick with that goose Morris after the game on the weekend. Just stuck it up him after he said that hardwick always deflects from the team that's what he does. Little punk morris.
What has Morris been smoking? Hardwick has always been complimentary of the opposition, even when they’ve been poor.

Very very poor from OTC showing Dimma & Brown as a boxing match. Sh!ts me to the bone why rubbish like this never happens with other d*head coaches (ala Figgy & Pricky)

It was all good natured fun I assume?

If you ask me it's all much ado about nothing. Nothing in it but I guess they have to talk about something as the footy this year is bat *smile* boring.

Gilligan, Shocking, COVID, Media and Goyder who would have to be the most useless Chairman in the history of the game have *smile* AFL good and proper. Only a complete clean out and fresh start will get things back on track.

They didn't show him punching Hugh Riminton on the nose. Probably because it didn't happen, but it should have.

The one where he walked out - can't remember the subject, but Hardwick had already warned that's enough questions on it.

Caro invited his wrath by speculating on how his private life had affected the club, without knowing the facts.

The one thing they got right was that he needs a holiday.
The Caro fanbois here would have eaten that up. You only think she doesn’t know the facts. Her fanbois know she knows.

Sh!ts me to the bone why rubbish like this never happens with other d*head coaches (ala Figgy & Pricky)
Might be because they're not really very successful. Always been the way of the media, sycophants, kiss arse on those that spoon feed them warm wet dribble. Try to tear down those that are successful n feed them nothing but dross n leftovers.

Can we keep this thread to AFL360 please. I'll move the politics / covid stuff to the right place in the AM.

Reactions: 1 users
I would love to bump into that little weasel. How the *smile* is he on TV and allowed to comment of players, that would snap him in half.

Little Caro had another cheap ass go at Hardwick.
She really needs to go.
I believe inequality but she pushes every issue 10 times deeper and constantly brings up things that have nothing to do with the game.
Jones and the other lady from Fox could do a 20 times better job.
Kerrie Underwood top footy commentator.
The channel 7 commentator she is brilliant.
Footy full of *smile* needs be refurbed and a total new line up.
Eddie McGuire
McClure
The channel 7 lady
Ross Lyon

I would love to bump into that little weasel. How the *smile* is he on TV and allowed to comment of players, that would snap him in half.
He is an annoying twat. School kid journalist at best.