AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

5SKULL5

What stands in the way, becomes the way!
Dec 20, 2004
Melbourne
Watching AFL360 last night you could tell there is a distinct chemistry between Dimma and Clarko. Twately and Chief really fed off it.
I would say Alexandra Crow better watch her man, he may change sides.:love:

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Watching AFL360 last night you could tell there is a distinct chemistry between Dimma and Clarko. Twately and Chief really fed off it.
I would say Alexandra Crow better watch her man, he may change sides.:love:
It's always enjoyable watching these two together, clearly great mates.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
One things for sure 360 can not bring Robbo back
Agree. It's hard to watch period..but both Nick and Jack and Dunstall make the show much better .
But Pinoccio is hard to listen too.
I watch it in fast forward. When he talks i fast forward it

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He called Dunstall “Bung” as that’s his nickname “Bunghole”.
Years ago I vaguely knew Bung through some Hawthorn players that I had played with. Then, by chance he moved into my apartment block after he’d separated from his wife. When we’d bump into each other I always called him Bung. He loves it. He’s a really decent guy too. Very friendly. Always asking how you’re going, how’s the golf game etc. One of the few in the media I have some time and respect for.

Reactions: 6 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
He called Dunstall “Bung” as that’s his nickname “Bunghole”.
You're right, Tim. I do recall hearing commentators refer to Dunstall as Bung.

But the image of a drunken peanut brain does sit nicely on Slobbo

1632191325570.png

Reactions: 1 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Agree. It's hard to watch period..but both Nick and Jack and Dunstall make the show much better .
But Pinoccio is hard to listen too.
I watch it in fast forward. When he talks i fast forward it
What is it when he asks a question, he starts with "Do you Think".

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Thanks for whomever uploaded that bit from 360. I don't watch the show anymore, but it was refreshing to watch. Fun, informative. It flowed.

You're all right about Robbo. He can't come back, at least not as a host. They could possibly have him as a newsbreaker type, but in a segment, not for the full show.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He finally gave up on the signatures? Or is he using the mass coverage of social media to his advantage to secure the signatures from the US while undertaking his recruitment duties?
You know he moves in mysterious ways BrisVegas. He has countless pseudonyms all over the world with numerous social media and blog platforms. He operates from the shadows. Stealth. Calculating.

If you ever get contacted by BigWoobas69 from the Balkans….just respond politely and with great respect.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
You know he moves in mysterious ways BrisVegas. He has countless pseudonyms all over the world with numerous social media and blog platforms. He operates from the shadows. Stealth. Calculating.

If you ever get contacted by BigWoobas69 from the Balkans….just respond politely and with great respect.
*smile*. Now you tell me. I just bought some crypto from BigWoobas69 and gave him (or her) my signature to endorse the transfer.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Again, Jack is just killing it on 360. The most at ease, interesting and relevant player ex or current they’ve got on there at the moment.

110% guaranteed future in the media.

Boy has come a long way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users