AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

You’d have thought she would have learnt her lesson with Chopsticksgate ? Wasn’t she all over Dusty and suggesting that because of the complainant’s suggestions, that he be stood down, Richmond and the AFL were doing this all wrong etc etc when in the end, allegations weren’t upheld by Victoria Police ? Was a while ago. I can’t remember all the detail.

Last edited:
You’d have thought she would have learnt her lesson with Chopsticksgate ? Wasn’t she all over Dusty and suggesting that because of the complainant’s suggestions, that he be stood down, Richmond and the AFL were doing this all wrong etc etc when in the end, allegations weren’t upheld by Victoria Police ? Was a while ago. I can’t remember all the detail.
Can't recall, but most were all over Dusty so it wouldn't surprise.

She did say something interesting about the AFL considering removing the pre-finals bye and continuing through while they can, playing the GF on September 18. Would be a big change especially for teams with players listed as 2-3 weeks away. If you're fit & healthy like the Swans you're probably all for it; a few sore like West Coast or Geelong and you're dead against. Us too if we happened to get there.

I know the circumstances are difficult but it's not a fair change at this late stage.

Reactions: 3 users
Absolutely zero concerns for Robbo , ordinary human who has gone out of his way to ruin careers / reputations . Even with Mince been in power show is actually watchable without that embarrassing pig yibba yabbing, Dunstall is outstanding, hopefully they go with him , actually Dunstall would be better running the show , however I think we need Dunstall to replace SHocking .

Reactions: 5 users
Funny watching Mar Maclure bumbling his way through explaining the David Teague sacking.

For some reason took great delight rubbing it in Jack’s face about some Fathers Day win the Blues must have had over us.

Looked pretty stupid considering we have been flogging them for years.

oh, and winning premierships

Funny watching Mar Maclure bumbling his way through explaining the David Teague sacking.

For some reason took great delight rubbing it in Jack’s face about some Fathers Day win the Blues must have had over us.

Can't believe this dill gets air time and paid for that.

Maybe he got Jack confused with his cousin.

11 on the trot since the 2013 EF.

Reactions: 1 user
Foxfooty getting value out of Leigh Montagna. ... his analysis of Brisbane. ..

"For them to win this week and for them to go on and win the flag, they need to kick a winning score"!

Thanks Joey, now I finally get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

"For them to win this week and for them to go on and win the flag, they need to kick a winning score"!

Watch out Joey, Carlton will be all over you with in-depth analysis like that. They might even skip the interview process altogether.

You could take David King as your assistant who can provide you with all the meaningless stats you could wish for (after the game of course, with the benefit of hindsight) and you will also have the benefit of his motivational speeches "Don't get beaten by what you know boys." That it, that's all he's got.

One of nature's miracles ie how the *smile* is Montagna gainfully employed?!!

To be fair to Joey, we would have won the premiership if we kicked a winning score in every game

That’s like saying the team that wins this game will be the one ahead on the scoreboard at the end of it. That about sums up the depth of Montagna’s analysis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s like saying the team that wins this game will be the one ahead on the scoreboard at the end of it. That about sums up the depth of Montagna’s analysis.
Give 'im a go.........he is just a footballer! The best part is the look on his face when he says this stuff, it's like a complete revelation...........eyes widen, eyebrow raises, like his mind is blow and so should yours be!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users