AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Robinson, talking about how Richmond blew it was so excited, he was as happy as a pig in sh!t, he even snorted. He fair dinkum ******* snorted.
Did he create a snot bubble? Not a proper snort if ya don't get a big gooey snot bubble hanging off the top lip.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Robinson, talking about how Richmond blew it was so excited, he was as happy as a pig in sh!t, he even snorted. He fair dinkum ******* snorted.
Interesting what they said about Dew 3Q time address, said they weren't trying, and told them to start trying. Answers the question I asked, re winning easily for 2.5 quarters with so many outs, was it due to us playing well or them playing poorly?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Interesting what they said about Dew 3Q time address, said they weren't trying, and told them to start trying. Answers the question I asked, re winning easily for 2.5 quarters with so many outs, was it due to us playing well or them playing poorly?
A fair point.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Whateley the weasel. All Smug that his Salary cap cheating Potatoe farm football club beat Melbourne.
If Geelong don't win it this year.
They will be the laughing stock of the AFL.
There's a chance both finals will be a Hill Billy Stadium.
I would love them to choke it up again

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Whateley the weasel. All Smug that his Salary cap cheating Potatoe farm football club beat Melbourne.
If Geelong don't win it this year.
They will be the laughing stock of the AFL.
There's a chance both finals will be a Hill Billy Stadium.
I would love them to choke it up again
I hear COVID is back.

Call the season off!

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That Petracca is as silly as a wheel. Giggling doofus. Wake up to yourself Petracca !
Agree. Different story about Hugo. Speaks well which could build leadership into the lad. Blobbo, as usual, had to ask about Dusty. IIRC, this could be the shortest RS interview they did this season.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Intersting discussion of the tackling frees/not frees. That rule regrding the player being tackled contibuting to the high tackle has been there for years. Its been posted here before. The umps have never applied it properly until Ginnivan. Selwood has done it for years. He lifts his arm to draw the tackle high. Its only now that Ginnivan is doing it that it is being discussed. Selwood has received most of his fress incorrectly. And asking Salty or Mince about Selwood's technique pointless. What will they say? Scott is going to protect his player (he said Selwood is a ball player who is trying to beat the tackler) whilst Whateley just blurs the whole thing saying he doesn't understand the whole debate. Its simple - if the tackle starts on the arm and the guy being tackled raises his arm drawing the tackle high its not a free. And if anything if Selwood doesn't get rid of it it should be a free against as he has used his prior opportunity taking on the tackler.

Unfortunately no one in the media will dare ask the simple question about Selwood's technique of taking on the tackler. He's the sacred cow of the AFL sycophantic media. Yet Ginnivan is panned as not playing in the spirit of the game. Ultimately the fans know, Selwood is widely disresepected outside of the shithole that is Geelong. He regularly gets booed. I always get surprised when the commentators act amazed at him getting booed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Intersting discussion of the tackling frees/not frees. That rule regrding the player being tackled contibuting to the high tackle has been there for years. Its been posted here before. The umps have never applied it properly until Ginnivan. Selwood has done it for years. He lifts his arm to draw the tackle high. Its only now that Ginnivan is doing it that it is being discussed. Selwood has received most of his fress incorrectly. And asking Salty or Mince about Selwood's technique pointless. What will they say? Scott is going to protect his player (he said Selwood is a ball player who is trying to beat the tackler) whilst Whateley just blurs the whole thing saying he doesn't understand the whole debate. Its simple - if the tackle starts on the arm and the guy being tackled raises his arm drawing the tackle high its not a free. And if anything if Selwood doesn't get rid of it it should be a free against as he has used his prior opportunity taking on the tackler.

Unfortunately no one in the media will dare ask the simple question about Selwood's technique of taking on the tackler. He's the sacred cow of the AFL sycophantic media. Yet Ginnivan is panned as not playing in the spirit of the game. Ultimately the fans know, Selwood is widely disresepected outside of the shithole that is Geelong. He regularly gets booed. I always get surprised when the commentators act amazed at him getting booed.
Spot on. I heard that crap too and thought the same. Its pretty clear - to everyone bar the AFL, sycophantic media and Geelong - that Selwood has been cheating his guts out his entire career.

For that ahole Scott to suggest that Selwood was "different" coz he was trying to avoid the tackle, as opposed to soliciting a free kick, is just outright lying.

But of course, nobody is going to chase this down and expose it for what it is - completely inept adjudication on the field and outright dishonesty off it.

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Spot on. I heard that crap too and thought the same. Its pretty clear - to everyone bar the AFL, sycophantic media and Geelong - that Selwood has been cheating his guts out his entire career.

For that ahole Scott to suggest that Selwood was "different" coz he was trying to avoid the tackle, as opposed to soliciting a free kick, is just outright lying.

But of course, nobody is going to chase this down and expose it for what it is - completely inept adjudication on the field and outright dishonesty off it.
And to make it worse Buckley prattled on about how well Scott explained the whole thing.
These guys must take the fans for fools. Selwood is a cheat and has been for years. The fans recognise it. His legacy will be a massive * next to him name.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
And to make it worse Buckley prattled on about how well Scott explained the whole thing.
These guys must take the fans for fools. Selwood is a cheat and has been for years. The fans recognise it. His legacy will be a massive * next to him name.
It’s another reason why I am drifting away from football.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Selwood will join his mate Dangerfield in the commentary box soon enough & the pain will continue.
ha. can you imagine the banter between those two numnuts.
I'm waiting for them to call out Weightman and Ginnivan as divers and a blight on the game

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia

How they could see Selwood as any different to Gin or Weightman is beyond me.

The later are just prodigies of the temple of Selwood.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Just watching that prick's face last night on AFL360, you can see he's enjoying himself with the Pussies flying high....however I'm glad I heard someone on the radio say that they need to be champs in Sept and not now.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Quite frankly Ginnivan is that good with his cheating, much much better than Selwood, if the umps go after him it is gonna be a total shemozz. He just weakens his knees and leans in to tackles so so slightly....he is very very good at it.