AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Legends of 1980 said:
My god, robbo can be excruciatingly painful to watch and listen to at times.
But, did like the bake he gave little at the end.

What did he say?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Legends of 1980 said:
My god, robbo can be excruciatingly painful to watch and listen to at times.
But, did like the bake he gave little at the end.
Watched a bit of it during the cricket lunch break, remembered why I don't normally bother.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Knighta said:
What original content do you get over summer? I know how to get shows from America/UK so I am not worried. And like I said I could just watch the replays on the website that cannot be named. In my opinion foxtel is becoming more redundant. I am excited for the next round of negotiations for the rights. AFLTV could become an app for gaming consoles/computers/tablets. Thus enabling people to subscribe for less or free if you have a membership.

Until I get the NBN (maybe in 5 years) all I got mate is Foxtel.

Knighta

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 17, 2008
WesternTiger said:
Until I get the NBN (maybe in 5 years) all I got mate is Foxtel.

Fair enough. Not saying people get it are being cheated or anything. I had wanted it but now I see less of a reason for me to get it. I think the nbn will be a huge factor. i hope the liberals get something near to what labor had proposed.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Tigers of Old said:
Surely you can see the value of Fox footy during 6 months of endless replays and no original content during off season?

They can't even do anything imaginative during those 6 months, such as showing the top 10 games of the year, top 10 quarters, top ten performances by a player.... showing some old games....

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
wayne said:
They can't even do anything imaginative during those 6 months, such as showing the top 10 games of the year, top 10 quarters, top ten performances by a player.... showing some old games....

Sevens Big League

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Watched it last night just to see if they could come up with something new to hold the attention but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - its the same old format as last year with a player from Bulldogs and another from Hawks who simply talk about their own teams. This show really has turned into one big big yawn.

Gee its sad that Clinton Grybas passed away so young and unexpectantly as his show "White Line Fever" was all class.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
percyms said:
Watched it last night just to see if they could come up with something new to hold the attention but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - its the same old format as last year with a player from Bulldogs and another from Hawks who simply talk about their own teams. This show really has turned into one big big yawn.

Gee its sad that Clinton Grybas passed away so young and unexpectantly as his show "White Line Fever" was all class.

Knobbo needs to get off and join the Shakespeare theatre.

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
god..another night...and guess what the hell they are talking about over and over and over and over again.....essendon drugs garbage.....ive had a gut full...

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Browndog said:
Taped it and watched 5 minutes before deleting the whole thing.

I only lasted till the 1st commercial.
It's just shocking to watch.

Browndog

Tiger Rookie
Sep 24, 2013
zippadeee said:
I only lasted till the 1st commercial.
It's just shocking to watch.

Yep, since their Essendon focus last year they have spiralled out of control. Sad really. It started off really promising.

tigs2010

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2009
Can't believe people even watch this. Was clearly going to be another year of *smile* about Essendon.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
tigs2010 said:
Can't believe people even watch this. Was clearly going to be another year of sh!t about Essendon.

The biggest problem with these footy shows, is the hosts actually think they're the celebrities.
One topic is one show, and that's crap

Tommo37

Tiger Superstar
Aug 16, 2011
The problem is that they are on 4 nights a week, Monday is spent talking about the weekends games and Essendon when Thompson is on, Tuesday and Wednesday is spent rehashing what they talked about on Monday and Thursday is spent talking about selection for the upcoming round which can be left to the league teams show with Shaw and co.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Robbo's 'poor me' whinge about how he and the Hun were attacked by people for publishing the names of the players involved in the Essendon drug scandal had me looking for :nopity

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
CarnTheTiges said:
Robbo's 'poor me' whinge about how he and the Hun were attacked by people for publishing the names of the players involved in the Essendon drug scandal had me looking for :nopity

6a00d834515ae969e2017c35817072970b-pi

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
IanG said:
What did he say?
It's not so much what he says, but how he says it. It seems like he's passionate about what he wants to convey but it ends up looking like he is in pain. He starts off a sentence, gets a few words into it, pauses, looks like he has forgotten what he was going to say, then begins again. Happens quite a few times in a row. Plus it looks like he is in pain when he does it

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Out of all the talking heads and mediocre scribes out there, it is a little hard to fathom how Robinson gets prominent gigs.
Is he really credible or articulate enough to be the Herald Sun's chief football writer??