AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Blobbo's taken a sickie.
Again ???? Surely that guy has used all his sick leave up ? Bloke’s always taking time off because of some ailment or another.

Are you even allowed to take sick leave if youre drunk, and trip over, and fall into a pond ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yet another former player (Dunstall) saying Mackay should get off.

Whately being shown up again as a mouthpiece who has no feel for the game.

Very clear he never played beyond under 10’s, if he even got that far.

Reactions: 4 users
Again ???? Surely that guy has used all his sick leave up ? Bloke’s always taking time off because of some ailment or another.

Are you even allowed to take sick leave if youre drunk, and trip over, and fall into a pond ?
Baked into his contract.

I don't I know someone at the Herald Sun who reckons what you see is what you get and he's a scumbag.
Have the partner’s family and friends from Bendigo (where Elmer’s from) and can confirm the same. Solid reputation.

Reactions: 1 user
Mince is a Mazenod boy. Not sure he's been to Bendigo, well at least not when it's dark.
People ridicule his lack of active sporting ability/background but I can confirm he was a very good handball player at lunch time.

1623848203630.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users