Alex Rance | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Alex Rance

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
We wont be forced next year to always have him in the backline.
Try him in the middle at times as a true ruck rover
Push him onto the wing to play a blivas type roll.
We dont have to watch him get slapped by anyone taller then him hopefully ever again.
Im not as excited as others of his return.
When i hear 'rance' i get flash backs of Cox & Degoey putting him to sleep in the preliminary final.
You r one miserable piece of work.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Doubt it's the actual journo's fault for the banner headlines. That's usually up to the editors or sub editors. Bastards put up the massive song and dance " made ya look " headline n every time us poor bastards get sucked into looking at insignificant *smile*.
It's always about attracting that 10 second rush of attention n then smearing *smile* all over ya when it comes to the media. I'm nearly old n cynical enough these days to hear the hysteria n then simply shrug the shoulders, because it's rarely as exciting or interesting as the media tries to insist.

Reactions: 1 users

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
True.
But once Degoey out marked rance in the goal square.
Back to back was gone.
Martin and Astbury we're both not 100%.
The funny thing about that game was Collingwood played out of there skins.
But with 12 mintues left we were 21 points down.
Wouldve been intresting to see if lambert marked the ball and got us back to 15.

Martin was probably less than 50% fit in that game and didn't get any clearances at all. Astbury was clearly ill and should never have played. Lambert had clearly not fully recovered from the serious ankle injury he got a few weeks prior to the game. Our midfield got beaten badly in the second quarter in particular, which is when a lot of the damage was done to our chances of winning the game.

Poor Zipps - sadly, all of your attempted comedic "comebacks" to any criticism from other PRE posters are super lame and lacking in skill. You are regularly very negative about the flaws in many RFC players and yet you yourself clearly have flaws. For example, Alex Rance could point out that there are at least 8 basic spelling/grammar mistakes in the content of your post above. Alex Rance could suggest that you should have studied harder in school.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Martin was probably less than 50% fit in that game and didn't get any clearances at all. Astbury was clearly ill and should never have played. Lambert had clearly not fully recovered from the serious ankle injury he got a few weeks prior to the game. Our midfield got beaten badly in the second quarter in particular, which is when a lot of the damage was done to our chances of winning the game.

Poor Zipps - sadly, all of your attempted comedic "comebacks" to any criticism from other PRE posters are super lame and lacking in skill. You are regularly very negative about the flaws in many RFC players and yet you yourself clearly have flaws. For example, Alex Rance could point out that there are at least 8 basic spelling/grammar mistakes in the content of your post above. Alex Rance could suggest that you should have studied harder in school.

:vomit

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Was at The G last year when Rancer went down & all going to plan will be back there again 2020 for his return. I do think Tigers will be more hunrgy first game 2020 than any other year.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Ahhh shut up
He was shitt against collingwood in that final.
The others at least had a excuse what was his excuse??.
He doesn’t need an excuse he just played poorly. Alex himself would be the first to put his hand up for that I suspect.
Doesn’t make a 5 times AA superstar a poor player. There isn’t a player at our club or any other club who hasn’t had a poor game at some stage
Balance

Reactions: 2 users