Anzac Eve - Changes vs Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anzac Eve - Changes vs Melbourne

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ralph In as well as Dow and Banks and Sonz and McAuliffe Out !!!

Meh

Well thats me checked out.

Seinfeld Im Out.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Strange team, we usually play 7 defenders and 2/3 wings.

We have 7 defenders already (Young, Broad, Miller, Grimes, Vlastuin, Brown and Rioli) and 3 wings (Kmac, Pickett and Hugo) so where is Banks going to play, unless we are moving 1 of the others. I don't mind moving a wing, maybe 1 of the 4 stated as wings will be the sub (I'd assume Banks if thats the case as I don't think they'd play Kmac as the sub).

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Maybe McAuliffe has a niggle, and they’re frightened to admit that. Still struggle to see what Dow offers.

Reactions: 3 users

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
I feel we are just trying to pretect ryan from gawn may and lever i suspect naismith is just one week then we see ryan in the week after. As for kane dumb decision we need to play the kids with any promise at all l. Getting 7 or 8 wins wont help us but unfortunately we will make a late surge up the ladder when everyones available and end up with another mediocre pick

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Tomorrow night the proof will be in the pudding if Tylar Young is any good.
I find it strange when Young, who has a below par start to the season, is shown on the team sheet as a start up defender and Miller is only on the interchange when he has proven to be the better defender all season. Still I am probably reading something in this that is not there

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I don't mind Sonz dropping back. We need him to be a mid, he needs to learn that in the VFL and then come back to the AFL and show he can then do it at the higher level.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
How did Hugo and Dow hold their spots and Banks in is crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
with such a 'decimated by injury' list, you can't expect much ...

I agree that Hugo didn't show a lot in Perth, but nor did those that were dropped ..

tough, but hey, i think the MC are experimenting a little bit with the mix and that's what we are seeing ..

Reactions: 4 users

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
I wonder if Grimes will pinch hit as a forward and shut down option for their intercept defenders.
Would love to see another bigger body in the middle - Pickett.
Banks or Hugo to a wing.

• Love
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Not surprised to see Sonsie out. Not enough intensity shown.

Thought Naismith would play over Ryan. Be interesting to see how two rucks go against Gawn.

McAuliffe out is the real surprise. Surely plays ahead of Ralphsmith?!

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Looking at that forward line, Lever & May are going to take a record amount of intercept marks tomorrow night.

McAuliffe out? Hugo & Dow still in?

Yikes.