Anzac Eve - Changes vs Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Anzac Eve - Changes vs Melbourne

rioli82

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 28, 2004
Would have brought in Cumbo. Kicked 3 against the Dees last year. Other than Shai and hopefully LeFau to kick a couple; we have no other goalkickers. And i don't care about Cumbo’s form in the 2’s the guy knows how to kick goals.

surprised Kosi got dropped, thought he would have had a role against Lever & May. Maybe Miller up forward.

Reactions: 1 user

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Either
a) someone within the MC is trying to sabotage Yze
b) we are tanking
c) Yze has already lost the plot

Banks in for what/who?
Macauliffe out while Dow does what?
Our fwd line is depleted and Kosi just got dropped yet Cumbo still no show
If precise kicking is our new thing why isn't Coulthard given a show

Dow against Petracca should be fun to watch

Selections of late are really mindboggling. I get the cupboard is pretty thin due to injuries but some of the calls defy logic

Perhaps we realised after West Coasts sudden resurgence we are a real chance for no 1 pick

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Sonsie needed to be dropped due to the lack of intensity and shirked a few contests that didn't go down well. Certain posters had him named in the centre this week which was 🤣. Anyway I am surprised McIntosh survived but perhaps he was playing sore. His form has been ordinary to say the least.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Maybe it WAS too early for McAuliffe to debut and the coaches just wanted him to get a sip of what it's like. Doesn't matter for me I want picks.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
I don't mind Sonz dropping back. We need him to be a mid, he needs to learn that in the VFL and then come back to the AFL and show he can then do it at the higher level.
Recruited as a mid, junior
Mid? 3 years in the system? Surely has some idea how to play mid and surely has been schooled a bit by now

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Sonsie needed to be dropped due to the lack of intensity and shirked a few contests that didn't go down well. Certain posters had him named in the centre this week which was 🤣. Anyway I am surprised McIntosh survived but perhaps he was playing sore. His form has been ordinary to say the least.
Fair enough if that was the case - could have gone other way though and thrown in the Anzac misfield furnace - no tip-toeing son

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
McAuliffe Omitted GTFO. Banks just needs to sneeze and he gets back into the side.

In: Dylan Grimes, Jacob Hopper, Sam Naismith, Sam Banks
Out: Jayden Short (injured), Jacob Koschitzke (omitted), Kane McAuliffe (omitted), Tyler Sonsie (omitted)

Round 7, Richmond v Melbourne, Wednesday, April 24, 7.25pm AEST, MCG

BacksTylar Young45Nathan Broad35Dylan Grimes2
Half-BacksNick Vlastuin1Tom Brown30Daniel Rioli17
CentrelineHugo Ralphsmith13Jack Graham34Marlion Pickett50
Half-ForwardsSeth Campbell44Rhyan Mansell31Maurice Rioli10
ForwardsMykelti Lefau42Shai Bolton29Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Liam Baker7Thomson Dow27
Interchange:Jacob Hopper22Sam Naismith24Ben Miller46
Sam Banks41Kamdyn McIntosh33
Emergencies:Tyler Sonsie40Jacob Koschitzke20Kane McAuliffe28
This team would struggle to beat a team from 2010.
It's an underwhelming team on paper.
Can't see us getting anywhere near Melbourne.

• Sad

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Either
a) someone within the MC is trying to sabotage Yze
b) we are tanking
c) Yze has already lost the plot

Banks in for what/who?
Macauliffe out while Dow does what?
Our fwd line is depleted and Kosi just got dropped yet Cumbo still no show
If precise kicking is our new thing why isn't Coulthard given a show

Dow against Petracca should be fun to watch

Selections of late are really mindboggling. I get the cupboard is pretty thin due to injuries but some of the calls defy logic

Perhaps we realised after West Coasts sudden resurgence we are a real chance for no 1 pick
Agree with alot of your sentiment although Coulthard was atrocious in the VFL last game. Has great ability but needs to find form. McAuliffe just play him, he's going to be multiples the player Dow will ever be. Kmac should have been dropped. Banks, Ralphsmith, Pickett have been playing wing, how many do we need? Start picking representing where we are as a team, it's a rebuild.

Reactions: 1 user