Are We Going To Turn On Our Team or Circle The Wagons in the Face of External Vitriol and Attack?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Are We Going To Turn On Our Team or Circle The Wagons in the Face of External Vitriol and Attack??

Bring on the vitriol
Paste it on the lockers
Circle the wagons
Play basic footy
Destiny is in our hands
The guys that won back to back flags (-b Ellis) are all still there.
But they may be buggered and burnt out

Boys
Go get em
Have one last big launch
Become immortal

Reactions: 1 users
Depending on the fitness of Nank, Prestia, Lambert, Edwards, Cotchin - this season is not over.

The main thing that's missing is our 2017-2020 mindset. Watching that clip above we were manic, had numbers at the ball, playing pro-active instead of reactive.

The past 9 quarters of footy is not us. It's like our players were zombified.

Where's Emma?

teams will panic if they play richmond with it's mojo back in a final.

Reactions: 4 users
same mate , we must be similar vintage :)
Me too. The feeling as an 18 yo beating Collingwood by 81 points in 1980 was amazing,but who would have predicted the following 37 years? And then the success of recent years.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank Christ Dale Thomas said that. I was thought we were *smile*.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
The mighty Squiggle has us at 8th playing Deez in the elim LOL but then we'd probably play Podalelayd so don't want

1625559466587.png

If we win a few Squiggle will rank us higher.

On AFL360 last night Jack's warning to the other clubs we play for the rest of they year was good to hear. Let's hope that there's some meat behind it and not just bluster though.

The mighty Squiggle has us at 8th playing Deez in the elim LOL but then we'd probably play Podalelayd so don't want

View attachment 12770

If we win a few Squiggle will rank us higher.

The ideal way to win the threepeat was always to finish bottom 5th to 8th and knock out Geelong in an Elimination Final. It's the only final we haven't played them in during this run. I don't mind 8th if Geelong is 5th. The media hype over not playing the game at Kardinia Park plus the fact Geelong can't beat us in finals will have so much pressure on them that they might implode before the game.

Or Maybe Shocking, Chris and Brad will install an AFL media review board to edit and approve all media pieces about Geelong and Richmond before they go to air that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
The ideal way to win the threepeat was always to finish bottom 5th to 8th and knock out Geelong in an Elimination Final. It's the only final we haven't played them in during this run. I don't mind 8th if Geelong is 5th. The media hype over not playing the game at Kardinia Park plus the fact Geelong can't beat us in finals will have so much pressure on them that they might implode before the game.

Or Maybe Shocking, Chris and Brad will install an AFL media review board to edit and approve all media pieces about Geelong and Richmond before they go to air that week.
We haven't beaten them in a semi also. We'll save that for next year.

would be the perfect welcoming gift to shocking in his new CEO role if we can bundle them out of the finals again

Last edited:
Talk of winning finals against good teams seems odd when we couldn't even beat saints or gold coast.