Been to a good gig lately/Concerts [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Been to a good gig lately/Concerts [Merged]

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I went and saw John Waters do his show The Lennon Songbook at Frankston last Saturday night, was very good. It wasn’t his famous Glass Onion show but very good nonetheless.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I went and saw John Waters do his show The Lennon Songbook at Frankston last Saturday night, was very good. It wasn’t his famous Glass Onion show but very good nonetheless.
I saw the Glass Onion show years ago. How is this shoe different?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I saw the Glass Onion show years ago. How is this shoe different?
Not greatly, in this show he didn’t pretend to be JL. He still told a short story before each song though.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Saw the Whitlams at a few uni bars, ripping lads. And do some amazing covers. Everything from Beatles, Elton John through to The Stones and ACDC.
Also saw Jet at the Tote just before they broke. And reckon I saw Jimmy Barnes at the old Hallam hotel for next to nothing.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
A Great Day Had on Saturday For Live In The Vines at Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley
Magnificent Weather For it Great Aussies Bands all Day
I was there too.
The Living End never disappoint. A clear standout for me.
Hoodoo Gurus were a bit meh but I'm not a huge fan.

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Anyone been to the Red Hot Summer Tour?

Was thinking of whipping over the Tassie to go this weekend but wondering what Paul Kelly's set list is like?

If there's no 'From Little Things Big Things Grow' or 'How to make Gravy' I'm not going!

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Was thinking of whipping over the Tassie to go this weekend but wondering what Paul Kelly's set list is like?

If there's no 'From Little Things Big Things Grow' or 'How to make Gravy' I'm not going!
Before too long, it might be a dumb thing if you don't go.

• Haha

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne

This website is your friend. Although, spoiler alert if you don't want to know.

• Love

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014

Plenty of good replies TBR but I saw the show in Mornington and it was great. Hadn't seen him since the late 90's. Definitely a Greatest Hits with some newbies list.