Ben Roberts Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ben Roberts Smith

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
The proof of the pudding in this lot will be if BRS is charged & convicted of War Crimes. Until then there is a probabilty that he did. If he did others must swing with him as those Patrol reports must have been doctored. From day one the whole SAS must have known if War Crimes had been committed . You just cannot keep incidents of misbehavior under the table as someone is just going to gob off.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Reactions: 1 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Came across a You Tube film called Fangblenny - Angus Campbell this morning . Campbell rang a bell in the grey matter as he is OZ Defence Force Chief. Downloaded the 49 minutes of it & suggest you lot do the same as Campbell is the head honcho after BRS & SAS scalps. Ps Fangbenny is a back biting fish.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
sounds fascinating
Gotta laugh at you lot. Go me in the cross wires of your rifle sight no matter what I pen. Now here is a follow up to the Fang Blenny post which you all commented on in your usual spastic manner. Jacqui Lambie I assume you do know who I am referring to, made a statement in the Senate today targetting Australian Military Leaders in the recent Afghan conflict. Lambie accuses them of throwing the Diggers under a bus (which they have) . Now this ,You Tube Fang Plenny 49 minute film ,is just not a crude amateur *smile* about Campbell & his former colleauges in charge of our Defence Forces in Afghan. It is a precise document on their willingness not to look after their own who do their dirty work, The Digger The Jack The Airman. Watch it & assess.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Any of you wann bees watched Fang Blenny or is that you are just so biased against BRS you have ticked it off as FAKE NEWS.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Any of you wann bees watched Fang Blenny or is that you are just so biased against BRS you have ticked it off as FAKE NEWS.
a 49 minute doco recommended by you? would prefer to watch a St Kilda game

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
That’s your prerogative mate. But sometimes we can all learn things from others, even those whose opinions differ

I like winding poor Tiga up but actually looked at the first 5 minutes of this.. apart from the bizarre soundtrack it seemed to be about the senior ADF personnel wrangling DSCs. If you watch it and find relevance to the BRS situation let us know.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
I like winding poor Tiga up but actually looked at the first 5 minutes of this.. apart from the bizarre soundtrack it seemed to be about the senior ADF personnel wrangling DSCs. If you watch it and find relevance to the BRS situation let us know.
Now I am "poor" . Five minutes LoL.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That’s your prerogative mate. But sometimes we can all learn things from others, even those whose opinions differ

One thing many realised during COVID is that when news, breaking stories and revelations can only be found on YouTube, it's most likely the domain of the tinfoil hatters.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Now I am "poor" . Five minutes LoL.

When the doco played a low bitrate version of Billy Joel's "Moving Out" behind footage of the Australian HQ leaving Bagdad and going to Afghanistan on one hand I respected a bold artistic choice, but on the other I realised that it wasn't a well-resourced production.

Last edited:

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I watched 15 minutes - seems a reasonable logic as to why the senior person shouldn't have got a medal - but I guess we don't really get to hear their side of the story - or more importantly the logic of those who gave the award and how they view the criteria. the creator of the video presents their logic as factual/indisputable. We do hear a senator ask the recipient why he think he meets the criteria, and the recipient not answer the question and ask the senator to follow the process/protocol to do this.

Anyway, it got pretty boring / comments are closed on the video and we don't know the motivation of the maker of the video. Maybe they had an award docked and felt it was hypocritical - there is a little bit where the senator pushes that line.

I'm not sure of the relevance of the video to BRS.

Certain people in power having egos isn't breaking news.