Brett Deledio (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brett Deledio (merged)

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
It's an absolute disgrace that Deledio is playing across half back. You can see it in his eyes that he is not happy about it. Terry you are a selfish know all who will destroy his confidence to prove a point.

Your a *anker!

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Whats with playing Lids at half back ??? ???.
It seems Terry doesnt like flair and talent and wants the kid to turn into a half back flanker.
For :fire :fire :fire :fire sake Terry play him on the ball.
God help Judd if he ever came to us under Terrys coaching hed be developing a new side to Judds game play him in the back pocket. :duh :duh

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
I've been yelling that out for the last few weeks!! How hard is it to do Terry???????

When Wallace came to the Tigers he had a reputation for being an innovative coach.

Not seeing any of that whatsoever. ::) ::)

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
no been utilised in my opinion....that best advantages our side....wasted down back...

but hey what would we know we are only the punters who sit in the stands....and yell our guts out....

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Richmond United said:
Probably when of the most pathetic posts i have ever read on this forum....and that is really saying something. Perhaps you would be better off following another club....actually no.....the RFC would be better off if so-called supporters like yourself went to other clubs.

Kneejerk crap is totally unnecessary and if you knew anything about football you would know why he is being played there!

Yep, its right up there with the Richmond should have merged crap!!

go support hawthorn or something will you ::)

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
bowden4president said:
Yep, its right up there with the Richmond should have merged crap!!

go support hawthorn or something will you ::)

Geez never heard that one before. have you read that comment somewhere else.

I am Tigers through and Through, but i'm just stating IMO Deledio is behind where he would be if he was at another club.

Is that due to where he is playing, is that due to others skills around him, what could it be - worth discussing IMO.

talk about taking things to literally.

great reaction mate.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Might be a bit over the top but he could certainly be better IMO. Unsure whether it is him or the club environment,

Certainly far bigger worries though.

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
Yeah why dont all our half decent youngsters go to another team for better career prospects?

Would that make you happy U2?

For a so called Tiger fan you cant think of anything more constructive or positive?

Again, I repeat, a pathetic thread. ::) ::) ::)

U2Tigers

Tiger Legend
Nov 10, 2005
Adelaide
Digglers Ghost said:
Yeah why dont all our half decent youngsters go to another team for better career prospects?

Would that make you happy U2?

For a so called Tiger fan you cant think of anything more constructive or positive?

Again, I repeat, a pathetic thread. ::) ::) ::)

once again you take it to literally.

harden up.

As if I want Lids anywhere else. Grow up the lot of you.

An example of the type of thing I am talking about is most people thinking Richo would be a few hundred goal better player at another club. Most agree to that.

Thats the type of thing I mean - agree with that or not - thats whats worth discussing.

Ok thread name should have been worded different.

But seriously what a bunch of over reacting girls.

Phar Ace

"PRE just banned my biggest fan!"
Jun 17, 2004
Queensland
I for one will cut U2 some slack - it's just hours after our 4th loss and we all react differently. He'll probably feel differently tomorrow - like a lot of others here ;)

For what it's worth, there are probably many players in AFL that could play better elsewhere - not exactly a new phenomenon................

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Digglers Ghost said:
about what?

Richmond in general. Where ot paly anyone too many theories, not enough resilts. I ersonally feel eh is geing wasted in the backline but hen again I ehar it i all about development. Yet being in a losing culture cnat hel anythin gand feel he would be better off palying in te midfield. Something has to give somewhere if we kee losing give him a shot and see what he is made off. Other sides like Port igvehteir kids a go nad if you back a kid enough they usually at that point in time early in their careers have neough self confidence ot back themselves. I dunno am disillusioned and hope I made sense.

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
shawry said:
Richmond in general. Where ot paly anyone too many theories, not enough resilts. I ersonally feel eh is geing wasted in the backline but hen again I ehar it i all about development. Yet being in a losing culture cnat hel anythin gand feel he would be better off palying in te midfield. Something has to give somewhere if we kee losing give him a shot and see what he is made off. Other sides like Port igvehteir kids a go nad if you back a kid enough they usually at that point in time early in their careers have neough self confidence ot back themselves. I dunno am disillusioned and hope I made sense.

Pretty safe to asume you've had a few to drink tonight/morning shawry based on that post!!!!!!!! :hihi :hihi :hihi

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Digglers Ghost said:
Pretty safe to asume you've had a few to drink tonight/morning shawry based on that post!!!!!!!! :hihi :hihi :hihi

Most would assume it is my usual typing skills but yo uare correct Digglers Ghost. Good work. Keep up the good posting.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Digglers Ghost said:
I'm aware of your usual typing skills Shawry but that last post was shocking even by your standards!!!
I agree and I apologise. Disgraceful effort by me, drinking is no excuse for typing that disgraceful. You PRE'rs deserve better after putting up with that debacle tonight and for the last 25 years

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
I've been very down in the dumps lately with my beloved RFC not winning a game yet. Today I was doing some internet surfing and came across the following link of Brett Deledio that really excited me, it made me forget out five losses, and put a smile on my face. Some may have seen this, but I'll like to share this with all my friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-X459oetw&mode=related&search=

I also want to share with my friends a commercial that'll be hitting the television very soon, enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE01KbFBlg