Brett Deledio (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brett Deledio (merged)

Growl

Ten flags and counting
Apr 3, 2007
I saw that Hall ad on last weekend's tv.

The one that made me laugh was the latest Toyota one with Plugger.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Deledio is delightful...buy he was worth the pain of the 04 spoon for sure

Barry Hall ad very funny 'i didn't touch him' :hihi

found a brown at his best highlight reel by skippystu and then i got depression :'(

skiptomystu

Follow me on Twitter @Stuart_Wilson23
Jun 29, 2004
DirtyDogTiger said:
Deledio is delightful...buy he was worth the pain of the 04 spoon for sure

Barry Hall ad very funny 'i didn't touch him' :hihi

found a brown at his best highlight reel by skippystu and then i got depression :'(

Yah I made a Lids, Tambling and compilation video on there too. I'm planning on making a lot more videos once this season is over.

skiptomystu

Jun 29, 2004
Tigers of Old said:
That track is a ripper with the Lids video.
Have had it spinning on my ipod from the first time you posted a link to it skip. 8)

Take me out?

skiptomystu

Jun 29, 2004
That one isn't mine though, just to clear that up. Mine is the one with the Franz Ferdiand track behind it.

skybeau

Tiger Champion
Mar 19, 2006
Yarragon
skiptomystu said:
That one isn't mine though, just to clear that up. Mine is the one with the Franz Ferdiand track behind it.

Good to see you have taste in music, skip...

Franz :fing32

Sneaky Sound System :vomit (terrible live)

skiptomystu

Jun 29, 2004
skybeau said:
skiptomystu said:

Most of my music taste is in Hip-Hop and RnB though, which 95% of this site will either go ??? or :rotfl or :vomit

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
skybeau said:
skiptomystu said:

Who cares how they sound live? ::)

Franz Ferdinand are a one hit wonder but the song was a good one.

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
geoffryprettyboy said:
I've been very down in the dumps lately with my beloved RFC not winning a game yet. Today I was doing some internet surfing and came across the following link of Brett Deledio that really excited me, it made me forget out five losses, and put a smile on my face. Some may have seen this, but I'll like to share this with all my friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-X459oetw&mode=related&search=

I also want to share with my friends a commercial that'll be hitting the television very soon, enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE01KbFBlg

Vg gpb. Great song for the moment, in the zone. ;) Good taste. Highlights good with the music too. Hoping Lids can go that extra level of real 'football' class on top of his obvious athleticism and speed.

GO TIGES!!!

smasha

Richmond Forever
May 23, 2003
Bundoora
geoffryprettyboy said:
I've been very down in the dumps lately with my beloved RFC not winning a game yet. Today I was doing some internet surfing and came across the following link of Brett Deledio that really excited me, it made me forget out five losses, and put a smile on my face. Some may have seen this, but I'll like to share this with all my friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7-X459oetw&mode=related&search=

I also want to share with my friends a commercial that'll be hitting the television very soon, enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWE01KbFBlg

5 losses this year but somehow I don't feel at all upset about being 0-5.

The cubs are playing their hearts out and the future looks good.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
skybeau said:

i saw them supporting robbie williams. We went to see robbie. If you are single and like cute females ...go to robbie williams' concerts - they all seemed in the right mood too :boldyellow :fing32

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
smasha said:
5 losses this year but somehow I don't feel at all upset about being 0-5.
The cubs are playing their hearts out and the future looks good.

i know it's nice to be competitive isn't it? i must do a history search and check what our top 3 final 5's have been over the last 25 dark horrible years with 2 isolated finals appearances.

RainsyBaby

Raines kicks long...RRROACH !!
May 10, 2006
Hey Brett...we all know you can play footy...that has never been questioned.

I am concerned that you are not running a straight line...have a look at your team mate in N.Foley...that is called running a straight line...having no fear of the opposition...thinking you can conquer your opponent with a strong mind set. You looked scared there today. You look flash when you have the ball...but you are playing in the "guts"...far too often you go missing when it gets HARD in the middle.

In my eyes you have all the skills but one...and that is the most important...THE DESIRE TO WIN THE HARD BALL.

Richard Tambling if you read this...you are pretty close to fitting the above category.

You're both young...plenty of time to change your ways...but you must act NOW...it is killing our midfield.

I'm not pinning todays massacre only on the 2 of you...but you both are our most skilled runners in the team and we need you both to step up and find that extra COURAGE

RainsyBaby