Brisbane v Richmond September 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brisbane v Richmond September 1

No chance to get off, two actions, drove his head into the ground. Bloodied nose and marked forehead to Brown. Different than cripps.
He’ll get off. It has always been the AFL’s mantra that the best players should be seen in September. So raynor gets off. They will use the ‘Cotchin got off after his vicious assault on shiels defense’. And it will not make a skerrick of difference at the end of next Thursday night. We will still be singing the song.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Me too

4 tickets smack bang on the wing.

Stoked.
Give em hell lads. Would have been there as well if the cheats at the AFL had have scheduled this game properly and not arseholed 98% of RFC supporters chances of getting to the game. Still pissed off about this ridiculous scheduling :mad:

Hopefully we smack them so we get to see them at the MCG or SCG the following Friday night.

Reactions: 3 users
Zorko what a Grub.
Called out to an opposition player 10 yrs his junior "I hope your mum dies'
Not sure he wouldve walked off the ground if he said that in the 70's or 80's or even the 90's
I'm shocked that Gilligan didn't take it further but his name isn't Pickett or Greene.
The sooner he leaves the game the better.
My all time worse footballer I've seen I'm 45 yrs.
Que Balme.
He would have came in and knock Zorko into next week.

Reactions: 1 user
Give em hell lads. Would have been there as well if the cheats at the AFL had have scheduled this game properly and not arseholed 98% of RFC supporters chances of getting to the game. Still pissed off about this ridiculous scheduling :mad:

Hopefully we smack them so we get to see them at the MCG or SCG the following Friday night.
The ground was unavailable Friday and Saturday nights

3 Tickets got. 227 Row F .

Hate the stress of the online queue. 1614 were in front of me.

Had a bloke in for a job interview at 9:30. Went like this.
“I know you’ve got the skills, you know what we do.”
Bloke wanted to jabber for 10 minutes about people we know in the industry. At 9:55 my receptionist rings the office phone from her mobile, comes out and says “there’s an important call for you.”
Me: “Sorry bloke, I’ve gotta take this. We will give you a call to sort out details. Thanks for coming”

Log on in a sweat and see the damned queue. Thank heavens it wasn’t Ticketek.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
3 Tickets got. 227 Row F .

Hate the stress of the online queue. 1614 were in front of me.

Had a bloke in for a job interview at 9:30. Went like this.
“I know you’ve got the skills, you know what we do.”
Bloke wanted to jabber for 10 minutes about people we know in the industry. At 9:55 my receptionist rings the office phone from her mobile, comes out and says “there’s an important call for you.”
Me: “Sorry bloke, I’ve gotta take this. We will give you a call to sort out details. Thanks for coming”

Log on in a sweat and see the damned queue. Thank heavens it wasn’t Ticketek.
Well done Tommy!

Mopsy
We are on the wing as well
In and out of Tickmaster in 2.00 minutes
Easy as

Yeah that was painless Stig.

I was about no. 1850 in queue, got in around 2mins later.

Like Spook I'm in section 241.

Great spot.

Reactions: 2 users
Riverfire Festival
No accommodation available
Roads shut in area
Thus late scheduling announcement on Sunday
Seriously? The QLD Govt schedules a *smile* festival in the middle of AFL finals and compromises scheduling capability? They should be stripped of the right to host a final if they are going to dish up that rubbish.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users