Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It’s funny when it’s not us :)

If they’re like this after only 28 years of failure, how will they be after 37?
Hopefully hiding in the bottom of the wardrobe gibbering n twitching. Definitely don't want to see them singing n dancing up Lygon st.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I have a feeling we gonna have lotsa lolz all the way through our rebuild years lolz!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
I don't condone what he's done or how he's done it, but the gist of his sentiments aren't wrong - they ARE a disgrace and don't respect the jumper. It's merely a work uniform to them.

On another note - it was extremely liberating to disconnect on Sunday night from any association to the game - phone was off, I didn't keep track nor did I see a second of the match - and I didn't check the score until the following morning. Therapeutic, even.

Then when I did check the score, I wasn't surprised, nor was I angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Voss said in his latest presser that he wasn't happy with "a certain aspect in how we're playing", or words to that effect.

I would've thought that there's a lot more wrong in how they're playing than just one aspect, and long may it continue.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
I don't condone what he's done or how he's done it, but the gist of his sentiments aren't wrong - they ARE a disgrace and don't respect the jumper. It's merely a work uniform to them.

On another note - it was extremely liberating to disconnect on Sunday night from any association to the game - phone was off, I didn't keep track nor did I see a second of the match - and I didn't check the score until the following morning. Therapeutic, even.

Then when I did check the score, I wasn't surprised, nor was I angry.
Good on ya Bluey. Important to look after your mental health. I've done the same when I've noticed my mindset and mental investment in the Tiges is going awry and affecting my life.

Reactions: 4 users