Changes for Prelim v geel (Friday Sept 20) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Prelim v geel (Friday Sept 20)

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Dimma played today perfectly with the media. Made Scott look petty and basically rubbed his hair and said "Good try laddy".

Totally schooled him. And be crystal clear, Marlon Pickett is first one in if need a late change. Take that to the bank.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I think we will see a similar game to the Cats v Adelaide prelim in 2017. I think we will blow them away early and emphatically and cruise thereafter

Was that the game where Sloane (i think) cleaned up Danger with a shirtfront and he layed there like he was dead for a free kick for ages that did'nt come.

Reactions: 1 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Emg Daniel Butler, Jack Ross, Mabior Chol, Marlion Pickett

thought menadue might at least be an emergency

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Henderson for Hawkins...sounds fair.

Just as long as he doesn’t do a Nick Duigan......

Reactions: 1 user

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
And 26 degrees tomorrow and no rain. The G will be rocking. Game played in 20 degree weather.
Tiger Tom is going to go bezerk.

As per my post earlier in the week, umpires are

Mathew Nicholls (15)
Ray Chamberlain (18)
Shaun Ryan (25)

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Henderson for Hawkins...sounds fair.

Just as long as he doesn’t do a Nick Duigan......

Geez Timmy... had nearly exorcised that memory. .... mind you, I tell me carlton mates. ... it's been the making of us as a powerhouse again! That really shuts em up!:)

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
but you're proposing Ellis be dropped. they are not like for like players. and none of the players you suggested has Ellis' tank. If you want Ellis dropped, the more realstic replacement would be mcintosh or menadue.

sidenote: stack was dropped and got injured in the VFL so there is no certainty he would have returned.

I'm not saying we should absolutely drop a ruckman. All i am saying that it has to be in the conversation in lieu of the weather. the ruck department might be a weakness for them, but our run and speed is a big strength for us.

Overall I think with Stack not an option (still think he is in our best 22) the 'no change' option made the most sense, especially since the weather looks like missing our game.

Reactions: 1 user