Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the grand final rematch v GWS

Gws are slow as dogs balls in there forward line.
No need for short.
Astbury plays on Cameron
Balta- Himmerberg
Grimes- Finlayson
Broad- Perryman
Baker-Hill or Daniels
BigV- Greene.

Match-ups will be as per GF

Grimes on Cameron
Astbury on Finlayson
Balta might replace Btoad on Himmelberg

Reactions: 1 user
with WA treating NSW like Vic now,

surely, Fridays game has to moved to Qld?

with WA treating NSW like Vic now,

surely, Fridays game has to moved to Qld?

Just said on SEN that GWS are moving to hub on Sunshine Coast today, can only think this means the game Friday will be at the Gabba or Metricon surely ....

Reactions: 5 users
Just said on SEN that GWS are moving to hub on Sunshine Coast today, can only think this means the game Friday will be at the Gabba or Metricon surely ....
Gee I hope that's the case. We've lost our last 3 against them in Sydney and whilst we are generally competitive against them there, playing in neutral QLD is a real bonus for us.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know whats happening with Tickets for Friday's game. Cant see anything on the club website and Ticketmaster not showing anything either. No emails to members from the club who live in Sydney

Maybe it's a No crowd game.
Like Geelong vs GC.
When they couldve moved it north and had at least 5000 people that could've watched it live.
Hocking is clueless.

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe it's a No crowd game.
Like Geelong vs GC.
When they couldve moved it north and had at least 5000 people that could've watched it live.
Hocking is clueless.

Your right Hocking is clueless but this decision is Travis Auld's. He is an absolute *smile*

I understand the club are fuming and may send a VFL team in protest