Changes v Aints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Aints

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Dow hasn't looked out of place he just had a operation recently kid can play.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Rioli coming into the team is a no brainer. This allows Bolton to play predominantly midfield.

Macintosh if fit is a sure thing.

Then the next one for pure structure and a bit more unpredictability in our forward line is CCJ. Worst case it’s Caddy playing as that third tall.

Those 3 changes are a must.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
In Rioli, KMac, Ralphsmith
Out Martyn, Mansell, ? (perhaps aarts, wouldn't surprise if it's graham)

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I’d leave Short back and with Bachar back in last week I would like to see Baker forward as the harassing crumber with spells in the guts at ball ups. He will show Castagnafield how to pressurise the oppo backmen and he will take his chances for goal, also pretty clean hands.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I’d leave Short back and with Bachar back in last week I would like to see Baker forward as the harassing crumber with spells in the guts at ball ups. He will show Castagnafield how to pressurise the oppo backmen and he will take his chances for goal, also pretty clean hands.
Will need Baker to play tight on Butler unless they give Hugo the job

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Will need Baker to play tight on Butler unless they give Hugo the job
Yeah get it but think if we win cleaner ball out of the middle and keep it longer in our fwd line we score easier and more. Grub can play small so can Broadbean if he is getting off the leash.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yeah get it but think if we win cleaner ball out of the middle and keep it longer in our fwd line we score easier and more. Grub can play small so can Broadbean if he is getting off the leash.
Butler is only dangerous running directly toward goal in play cheat running.

We put a body on him at all times and hold them up thriough the middle he will be minimised.

Short and Bash can handle Higlett.

Broady / Grub probably share the job on Membrey, Balta to King, Battle a match up for Dave.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
In - McIntosh,D.Rioli, CCJ, Ralph-Smith
Out - Martyn, Mansell, Ross, Aarts.

It's a bit tough to drop players after one game but we need to start banking some wins. Maybe Caddy instead of Ralph-Smith but that might make us a bit slow.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I'd give Mansell another week, see if he can scare Zac Jones

out: Martyn, ross, aarts

in: D Rioli, Kmac, CJ

overworking Nank in April would be the 2nd stupidest thing we've done in 5 years

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
.our small h/fwd & h/bks demand tall (190+) fast wingers...current options from kickouts or deep defence are overwhelmingly undersized & too often options are limited...all we need is an aerial contest..nank cant be both sides
.kmac the obvious one side but rcd should be tried the other....another left field option is chol who could destroy oppo there with his attributes & help nank r/w
.a 190+ quick is also required alongside tom & jack, who tho still with footy smarts has dwindling defensive pressure & holding fewer marks.
.broady is ideal for the role & would return retention & option balance to the full fwd line
.h/fwds george, pickett & mjr (please)
.dusty shedda shai in the guts...omg
.cotch, lambo off the bench with hrs/mancell/graham/cj (2)

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
CCJ in for me been in good form Nank needs a chop out and we need another marking target we need to give him a block of games.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Is CCJ definitely available this week?
Thought he had 1 more week.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
I'd give Mansell another week, see if he can scare Zac Jones

out: Martyn, ross, aarts

in: D Rioli, Kmac, CJ

overworking Nank in April would be the 2nd stupidest thing we've done in 5 years
we've got MArlion to eye off rib tickler on Zac

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
we've got MArlion to eye off rib tickler on Zac

true. I'd still like to see

Pickett-Stack-Mansell-MRJ

simultaneously becoming involved in a freak accident with mason cox?

• Love