Changes V Big big sound Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Big big sound Giants

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Nice narrow Kardinia Park might suit us, we haven't been very good at defending the wide MCG, maybe defending on the narrow KP would work.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
We have to play our kids as they bring some enthusiasm as well as run. Not much to change for this week although I would be a little harsh and drop Mansell and bring in Miller to see what he does on the big stage.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
No to Marlion coming in, I love his story but we can’t afford his shambolic disposal.
Mansell for Broad (prefer Short out but won’t happen) and maybe Kmac for ?

Feb 25, 2007
Broad some have said he pulled up sore after commencing running, hence why he is listed as TBC. Don't like seeing that. At a guess hold him back for 2-3 weeks.
Why hasn't the club come out and told the members as he was listed as TEST last week?

Only K Mac is likely to be available

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Greene or no Greene, the giants will be hard to beat - they have some handy players coming in and are playing well at the moment.

No change with KMac taking George’s spot as the reserve If he comes up OK

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
No change.

That was the best side we've put up all year.

And I'm Kmacs biggest fan.

Reactions: 2 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
No change to the 22 for me.
Would consider flicking Castagna as the sub and replacing him with RCD
Would be really disappointed to see any of Dow, Ralphsmith or Maurice Rioli dropped.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Will Dimma look at Llynch as he has been running around like a geriatric draft horse.

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
Broad some have said he pulled up sore after commencing running, hence why he is listed as TBC. Don't like seeing that. At a guess hold him back for 2-3 weeks.
Why hasn't the club come out and told the members as he was listed as TEST last week?

Only K Mac is likely to be available
Suspect it was so he got a trip back home to West

Reactions: 1 user

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
If it is at K Park reckon Caddy should get a gig given he has played there enough and Lynch is suspect

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I reckon any still on the injured list should not be considered again this season unless of course we have finals footy. Better to get them all fit ready for next season. Any changes should be to introduce some more of the kids to blood them now. The ones we picked for the last game did themselves proud so there are others worth a punt

Reactions: 1 users