Changes V Big big sound Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Big big sound Giants

Either no change or Macca comes in which I'm expecting he will, whoever goes out will be unlucky, imo think it'll be Mansell

MoJu to jag 3 three this week
Cujo 2
Dow 27 touches, 24 of them via an extra silky step and exceptional poise

Is Thommo our new Knighter?

Dimma said the new young players did well last week so they'll get another game. That means only the sub will change, Kamdyn for George..

Dimma said the new young players did well last week so they'll get another game. That means only the sub will change, Kamdyn for George..

Yep no change and take the momentum from that second half from the lolnorf game into the GWS game - can’t afford another sloppy start.

The GWS backline functioned beautifully on the weekend. It's a great shape with one dominant tall (who is elite at ground level) supported by Cumming, Idun, Haynes (all good in the air, very mobile, and ground ball players). The other tall, playing The Plug, Stein is very mobile, if inexperienced.

Whitfield was awesome at halfback and Ward spent time back. Great set up. If they change it Davis could come in for Stein. But he has to stay out of the way. He can play The Plug.

NB the GWS backline was under 61 I50s and thrived. And Tomahawk gave up some time in the second quarter. He was unmercifully flogged by the emerging Taylor who is not a myth.

Ins for them in the backline - perhaps Davis.
crikey ... we may not score in the first half

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
In the olden glorious days we used to go quiet in the second quarter. Five minutes of burst then 20 of soaking it up. Defensive formations and movement. Then a cheap goal or two before the break. Energy banked for planned group berserking in the second half.

Even at this late stage of the season it still looks like we don't have any plan for that quarter or the one before it.

The plan for the second halves is now obvious. Find some cohesion, move the ball, connect.

Against lowly North we were able to implement the very limited plan for an hour. And against lowly Freo the week prior we were able to get some cohesion, connection, scoring for 30 minutes. With 90 minutes of sheiser.

This week it would be good to see what the plan is in the first and second quarters. Getting a kick would be a good start. Cohesion, connection and scoring would be real good. And I wouldn't mind seeing us soak it up in a planned way in the second. As a gambit before we monster the Giants.

Reactions: 1 user
DISMISSED
Toby Greene's appeal has been dismissed.

He will serve his one-match suspension and be unavailable for Friday night's match against Richmond.

Reactions: 1 users
GWS Ins and Outs:

Ins:
Adam Kennedy,Daniel Lloyd,Jacob Hopper,Jesse Hogan,Josh Kelly,Shane Mumford
Outs: Brent Daniels (Injured),Callum M. Brown (Injured),Jake Riccardi (Omitted),Kieren Briggs (Omitted),Matt Buntine (Injured),Nick Shipley (Medi-Sub),Toby Greene (Suspension)

Hogan has played one half decent game for the year which was against us. Expect the second one tomorrow night.

Reactions: 1 users