Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Man if Stacky cant get on the emergencies list ahead of Aarts, Banks and Clarke for DREAMTIME WEEK he's in some Barney.

What the hell are they doing with him?
Strange. I thought he'd be in for sure. Banks and Clarke too soon even as EMG??

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Edwards seriously? How many games can be gifted to any one player?
then I think of George :help

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Of course that campaigner Waterman is in for them.

Will likely have his game of the year again and probably kick 4 goals.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Edwards seriously? How many games can be gifted to any one player?
then I think of George :help
He's owned Dream Time recently has Sheds.

Big Stage and a very important stage for him.

If he doesn't lift for this game things might start to get a bit difficult.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I see that plastic tough guy Devon Smith is in to support softie Dylan Shiel.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Man if Stacky cant get on the emergencies list ahead of Aarts, Banks and Clarke for DREAMTIME WEEK he's in some Barney.

What are they doing with him?

I would've rolled the dice on Syd for this game, regardless with the big stage, Dreamtime and a side that hates it tough.

Perfect set up for Syd to step up.
Another question could be what are they doing to him?
Refused to switch him on ball when no one in our VFL team could get their hands on it in the second half and stuck him in the forward pocket also known as starvation corner.
Really believe that if they had left him in the backline from day 1 that we’d have a star on our hands.
Now it’s looking more than likely he’ll end up on the scrap heap or at another club. We all understand that Syd hasn’t helped himself but looks like they’re remodelling him at all costs and subsequently sapped the confidence right out of him

Last edited:

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
In: edwards Gibcus Tarrant
Out Pickett Balta Nyuon

Biggie will be disappointed after dimma said he’d be in
As soon as Dimma says "we really like him the team" or something similar they invariably get dropped.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stack is getting what he deserves.
He is a lazy SOB.
Needs to go back to Half Back and or put in the center in the VFL.

He needs to be at the contest and getting his hands on the footy.

He wont get where he needs to be playing FP HF in that VFL side, but thats just my opinion.

Reactions: 6 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Another question could be what are they doing to him?
Refused to switch him on ball when no one in our VFL team could get their hands on it in the second half and stuck him in the forward pocket also known as starvation corner.
Really believe that if they had left him in the backline from day 1 that we’d have a star on our hands.
Now it’s looking more than likely he’ll end up on the scrap heap or at another club. We all understand that Syd hasn’t helped himself but looks like they’ve sucked the confidence out of him
I'd like stack to be a star but his brief period of consistent afl level footy is receding quickly into the pre COVId past. May be a victim of circumstances but I dooubt the club are intentionally playing him out of his best position.

Feb 25, 2007
No mucking about with selection, like for like changes.
Tarrant replacing Balta is to be expected, both big-bodied and Tarrant has the experience. The only thing Tarrant hasn't shown us is offensive run like Balta possesses.
Gibcus is better than biggy so no surprises there.
Edwards for Pickett.

If Graham plays I think Ross becomes the sub. If Graham is out, Ross will come in and Aarts will be the sub. Clarke and Banks ain't going to be the sub.

Surprised that Dow couldn't even make the emergency list based on these numbers.
Thomson Dow (23 disposals, 11 clearances, seven inside-50s)

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Maybe after watching the replay in detail Dimma and the MC decided on a different structure and that didn't include Biggie?

If by 'in detail' you mean sober, then you're onto something UK!