Changes V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Eagles

Go The Tiges!

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 14, 2009
Gee I feel bad for cumbo debut him as a sub and then hasn’t looked likely to get a game since. He’s kicking 3-4 goals a game in vfl, wonder if he will look to explore his options elsewhere

Reactions: 5 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
When does Cumbo get a chance? It's like we teased the bloke for his debut.
I’m might be on my own here but not sure Cumberland’s game is up to they way we like to have our forwards play. His defensive output is no where near the level of other players pressing for selection.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
I’m might be on my own here but not sure Cumberland’s game is up to they way we like to have our forwards play. His defensive output is no where near the level of other players pressing for selection.
This is the single biggest issue holding him back. It was really noticeable in the Dreamtime curtain raiser where he also torched teammates in better scoring positions.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Seen his last couple of games and his defence has been manic. I'm not sure where this poor defence opinion is coming from. He's exactly what we need imo, a big strong body who knows how to lead and is a dead-eye kick at goal. Castagna and Aarts been there done that.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I'm hoping they've just been named in the squad for encouragement, but if Aarts and Castagna come in to the side this week, we will lose to 17th.

We became significantly better when we dropped Aarts, and have played our best footy sans Castagna (this year).

Reactions: 9 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I'm hoping they've just been named in the squad for encouragement, but if Aarts and Castagna come in to the side this week, we will lose to 17th.

We became significantly better when we dropped Aarts, and have played our best footy sans Castagna (this year).
Come on Burger you just know one of those two will be playing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
I think the final interchange bench will be, Graham, Stack, Mansell and either Soldo if they want to play two rucks, or Castagna (you just know dimma wants him in).

Sub: Lambert
*If lambert ends up being in the final 22, then Mansell to be the Sub.

Ralphsmith has had a good run this year and came in last week for Soldo. So think he'll go back to the ressie's this week.
I am very surprised Gibcus has held his spot. I am not sure whether another tall is needed down back with Kennedy going out.

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah - he looks slow.

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
I think the final interchange bench will be, Graham, Stack, Mansell and either Soldo if they want to play two rucks, or Castagna (you just know dimma wants him in).

Sub: Lambert
*If lambert ends up being in the final 22, then Mansell to be the Sub.

Ralphsmith has had a good run this year and came in last week for Soldo. So think he'll go back to the ressie's this week.
I am very surprised Gibcus has held his spot. I am not sure whether another tall is needed down back with Kennedy going out.
Ralphsmith's pressure and the subsequent goal last week is exactly why he he needs to play agin. If anyone goes to the VFL it is Edwards. Edward's has become a list clogger.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Saw Nick Nat on Channel 10 news earlier tonight.

He looks like he’s been on a diet of burgers and pies. Not the gourmet type either!!!
The bloke looks fat after a full season. Didn't see the news spot but can't imagine how he looks at the moment. He will get plenty of hut outs but I would be inclined to play just Nank and smaller team as he will add nothing across the ground.

Like Lambert as the sub this week and start him.next week.

Stack must play from the ins. Don't care whether AArts or Castagna is the other in

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Ralphsmith's pressure and the subsequent goal last week is exactly why he he needs to play agin. If anyone goes to the VFL it is Edwards. Edward's has become a list clogger.
Yep - Ralphsmith surely must play ahead of George and Aarts as he's the only one of the 3 likely to still be a senior player in 2 years time.
And Shedda should be sub.

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
The bench should be: Ralphsmith, Soldo, Graham, Stack,
Sub: Lambert or Aarts,

Mansell in if Gibcus gets a rest.
Castagna plays full game in VFL.

Soldo has to play (or be sub) or we ruck Jack if Nank gets injured.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Someone had to come in for Prestia, as long as Aarts is played in the guts I'm ok with his selection.
He has played midfield for short periods of a game before, would like to get a look at him playing a whole game there.